LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Hello Guys. I tried to autopatch my Lenovo P52, but without luck. I do it lot of time prev version of thinkpads, and always worked.. but not it plays a melody, and no display. I read i need to clean ME region too, but with ME/TXE Injector tool it shows me an error "ME is corrupt", and i cannot inject anything.
    Can somebody help me? I still have some P52 on the shelves.. so it would be nice to me, if i can do it by myself. Many Thanks (and sorry for my english).
    Attached Files

Comment

I have a 20JJ Yoga 370. I don't think I can get the Bios dump with Bios-Backup also the secure boot function is enabled and I do not have the supervisor password. Does that mean I wouldn't be able to use the patch file even if I had one? The USB boot functions are not available under secure boot.

Comment

Originally posted by LenovoKG View Post
        I have a 20JJ Yoga 370. I don't think I can get the Bios dump with Bios-Backup also the secure boot function is enabled and I do not have the supervisor password. Does that mean I wouldn't be able to use the patch file even if I had one? The USB boot functions are not available under secure boot.
        >

Originally posted by Vesko356
        You'll need programmer to read the bios chip, forget about any software methods.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by mylocky View Post
          Hello Guys. I tried to autopatch my Lenovo P52, but without luck. I do it lot of time prev version of thinkpads, and always worked.. but not it plays a melody, and no display. I read i need to clean ME region too, but with ME/TXE Injector tool it shows me an error "ME is corrupt", and i cannot inject anything.
          Can somebody help me? I still have some P52 on the shelves.. so it would be nice to me, if i can do it by myself. Many Thanks (and sorry for my english).
          Try this Me Clean file from your file ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
            Try this Me Clean file from your file ...
            And now i autopatch it?

Comment

And now i autopatch it?
              Hello her your patched file ...
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello her your patched file ...
                Same resoult.

Comment

Hello. I did everything as in your video - when I put the BIOS file in cmd autopatch
                  cmd only opens for a few microseconds and then doesn't disappear.
                  Installed the latest python-3.10.0
                  I am using WINDOWS 10 pro

Comment

Same resoult.
                    I manually changed in UEFItool the LenovoTranslate and BootOption ffs files, and still nothing changed. I tried to manually clean ME region too, builded with "fit v12".. still playing music melody when i power on my machine.
                    I tried vinafix bios, the pc not powering on with it. Maybe i need to touch my MEC and reprograming EC?

Comment

Hello try it .....
                      Unlocked successfuly without any problem
                      Thinkpad yoga 15 with Winbond 25Q64FVS
                      I used ch341a usb programmer 1.30 software
                      He says "Access violation at adress 0097EA42" when i click on detect i ignore this message.
                      software run without prb read erase blank write
                      Thank so much for the help
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                        try this file and follow steps described in #1

[ HOW TO USE THE PATCH ]
                        STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file
                        STEP 2: Boot the machine
                        STEP 3: Press ENTER/F1/etc. to enter BIOS settings
                        STEP 4: Enter any character when asked for Supervisor Password
                        STEP 5: Press enter when it shows Hardware ID
                        STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
                        STEP 7: Turn off machine
                        STEP 8: Restore original BIOS
                        STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default

[ NOTES ]
                        When booting the patched BIOS you might have to:
                        - Hold the anti-tamper switch down the whole time (use tape)
                        - Remove the hard disk or replace it with a locked one
                        after firmware, the laptop does not turn on, only the power indicator lights up

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                          try this file and follow steps described in #1

[ HOW TO USE THE PATCH ]
                          STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file
                          STEP 2: Boot the machine
                          STEP 3: Press ENTER/F1/etc. to enter BIOS settings
                          STEP 4: Enter any character when asked for Supervisor Password
                          STEP 5: Press enter when it shows Hardware ID
                          STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
                          STEP 7: Turn off machine
                          STEP 8: Restore original BIOS
                          STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default

[ NOTES ]
                          When booting the patched BIOS you might have to:
                          - Hold the anti-tamper switch down the whole time (use tape)
                          - Remove the hard disk or replace it with a locked one
                          Thank you, I am very happy. The problem was that the chip was not soldered well: компиляция:

Comment

password supervisor para nm-d011 et4 ge4b0/ge5b0

Comment

hello all friends i have t495 amd bios password but it cannot unlock or patch any friend can help bios attached or tell me a way to unlock thanks in advance
                              Attached Files

Comment

How does this work? What cmd, python, or windows? What EXACTLY needs to be typed to get the patch to work?
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-26-2023, 06:40 AM. Reason: edit full OP quote

Comment

My friend showed me how to drag and drop and it ran. When I showed him these instructions, he was as dumbfounded as I was. Easiest way to do this is drag your bios dump to the patch>autopatch and it will create your new "bios." Then follow the rest of the instructions.

NOTE: This worked on a T570, with a gen 7 i5, with a MX25L12873F chip. It did NOT work on a T480, with a gen 7 i5, 25Q128JV chip. With the t480, the patch doesn't run, the screen blips and that's it. No patch file generated. Flawless on the T570 however.

Comment

Please unlock my X390.
                                    Thenks.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

[/QUOTE]NOTE: This worked on a T570, with a gen 7 i5, with a MX25L12873F chip. It did NOT work on a T480, with a gen 7 i5, 25Q128JV chip. With the t480, the patch doesn't run, the screen blips and that's it. No patch file generated. Flawless on the T570 however.[/QUOTE]

I deleted all patch software, re-downloaded from page 1, started everything over. Worked flawless on a T480 and a T580, both with the 25Q128JV chip. Many thanks for generating this tool.

Comment

Originally posted by abuge View Post
                                        hello all friends i have t495 amd bios password but it cannot unlock or patch any friend can help bios attached or tell me a way to unlock thanks in advance
                                        Hi. I ran your file through the patch on my computer. Here is the patched file. Let me know if this works for you. If not, hopefully someone else can offer more assistance than I can.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by splus11 View Post
                                          Please unlock my X390.
                                          Thenks.
                                          Try this. If it doesn't work, you'll need someone else's help who is smarter than me. All I did was ran it through the patch program on page 1 of this thread.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X