Code Board : DA0P1GMB6D0 Rev. D

sorry for my bad english and thanks before

Re: Hp 240-g6

Case close, my friend send me work bios file

Comment

Originally posted by martha februarini View Post
      Case close, my friend send me work bios file

Upload bios file here, someone may need it too.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

if someone can please help me with the .bim file of this bios DA0P1GMB6D0 in advance thank you very much.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-22-2020, 02:59 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Originally posted by MIGUELMURILLO79 View Post
          if someone can please help me with the .bim file of this bios DA0P1GMB6D0 in advance thank you very much.
          post old bios

Comment

martha februarini you should post the working dump here maybe some one need it too

i have uploaded bios 4 different BID bios you can match yours and use it
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
              martha februarini you should post the working dump here maybe some one need it too

Thank you friend, 084D6.bin works for me on HP 260 G6

Comment

Thank you very much qayyum786 also worked for me on an HP 240 G6 the file 084D6.bin, the notebook did not deliver video and with your file it worked correctly again

Comment

Quanta DA0P1GMB6D1 RevD Clean ME request

Hello I would like to ask for help cleaning the ME of this dump, Original BIOS went bad and I managed to get a dump for the motherboard model and now laptop boots fine but is acting weird

HP 240 G6
                  ProdID: 3XU21LA
                  S/N: 5CD85193D4
                  Quanta DA0P1GMB6D1 rev D

Uploaded both dumps

Thankyou!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: Quanta DA0P1GMB6D1 RevD Clean ME request

Originally posted by RotVik View Post
                    Hello I would like to ask for help cleaning the ME of this dump, Original BIOS went bad and I managed to get a dump for the motherboard model and now laptop boots fine but is acting weird

HP 240 G6
                    ProdID: 3XU21LA
                    S/N: 5CD85193D4
                    Quanta DA0P1GMB6D1 rev D

Uploaded both dumps

Thankyou!
                    TRY THIS NOW
                    NEWLY EXTRACTED FROM HP SUPPORT +YOUR OLD DMI INFO PATCHED ALREADY
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Quanta DA0P1GMB6D1 RevD Clean ME request

TRY THIS NOW
                      NEWLY EXTRACTED FROM HP SUPPORT +YOUR OLD DMI INFO PATCHED ALREADY
                      Hello! dump seems like its working well so far
                      Thank you very much kind sir!

Ill update if necessary

Comment

Hello, I saw your bins. I'm with a problem in my HP 240 G6. The bios has corrupted, and I can't recover the ID of the original BIOS for reprograme it. I need to copy the original information of the notebook in one of the bins you uploaded.

Can You help me with my case? Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Originally posted by antunezpj View Post
                          Hello, I saw your bins. I'm with a problem in my HP 240 G6. The bios has corrupted, and I can't recover the ID of the original BIOS for reprograme it. I need to copy the original information of the notebook in one of the bins you uploaded.

Can You help me with my case? Sorry for my bad english.
                          post the original bios of the laptop..
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hp 240 G6 i need good bios

How are you, please I need if you can help me. I need bios of this equipment that works, it is corrupted, I found the bid but I don't know how to edit it to the backup.

I upload the bios backup of the team and the bid
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp 240-G6 i need good bios

Originally posted by juanfran5 View Post
                              How are you, please I need if you can help me. I need bios of this equipment that works, it is corrupted, I found the bid but I don't know how to edit it to the backup.

I upload the bios backup of the team and the bid
                              Virgin BIOS from HP with your DMI and Windows Key.

Serial Number: 5CD8233BCC.
                              Attached Files
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Re: Hp 240 g6 bios

thanks hardware1

now it works perfectly with this bios, perfect video..

Comment

Originally posted by juanfran5 View Post
                                  thanks hardware1

now it works perfectly with this bios, perfect video..
                                  Good to know, You're Welcome.
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Anyone else looking for the 240 G6 bios can use 084D6.bin from posts 6,10,14 or 15

You can add your own DMI (serial number etc) from your backup using the attached CopyDMI script and some software.

Follow the Easy guide -> Copy DMI info easily with Hex editing software and Macro script - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1214739
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-22-2023, 04:20 PM.
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                      X