Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by marol89 View Post
    hello, Can you help decrypt the thinkpad p50 password?
    Read first page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Read first page.
      Of course I tried with autopatcher, unfortunately it doesn't generate a file.

Comment

Originally posted by marol89 View Post
        Of course I tried with autopatcher, unfortunately it doesn't generate a file.
        DISCLAIMER
        THIS SCRIPT IS FREE AND IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
        You CAN download it, modify it, redistribute it, etc. I only ask that you DON'T sell it or try to make a profit from it, and that you please credit the authors for the time and work they put into it.
        I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR CREATING THE DXE DRIVERS OR ANY OF THE FILES THAT MAKE UP THE PATCH ITSELF.
        I've only developed the python script that automates the process and puts it all together.
        I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU DO TO YOUR MACHINE, YOUR PETS, YOUR HOUSE, YOUR LIFE, AND THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM
        Making this kind of modifications is risky and might leave you with an unusable/broken machine.
        The script is not perfect by any means, and while I haven't bricked any hardware (yet) I can't promise that won't happen to you.
        USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
        Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          DISCLAIMER
          THIS SCRIPT IS FREE AND IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
          You CAN download it, modify it, redistribute it, etc. I only ask that you DON'T sell it or try to make a profit from it, and that you please credit the authors for the time and work they put into it.
          I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR CREATING THE DXE DRIVERS OR ANY OF THE FILES THAT MAKE UP THE PATCH ITSELF.
          I've only developed the python script that automates the process and puts it all together.
          I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU DO TO YOUR MACHINE, YOUR PETS, YOUR HOUSE, YOUR LIFE, AND THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM
          Making this kind of modifications is risky and might leave you with an unusable/broken machine.
          The script is not perfect by any means, and while I haven't bricked any hardware (yet) I can't promise that won't happen to you.
          USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Thank you very much, I will check in an hour and let you know.

Comment

It worked. Thank you very much!

Comment

plz patch my file
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by biosedit View Post
                plz patch my file
                Havn`t you tried the Autopatcher at post #1 ? ,do you have the model number ? ,have you done any research at all to find out if its patchable or not

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Last edited by biosedit; 07-04-2022, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by biosedit View Post
                    fuck
                    Is that your answer to all 3 questions i asked

The Autopatcher works up to 8th gen with a few rare exceptions for later models.If you don`t give the model number can you really expect any help.
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-04-2022, 04:14 AM.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Is that your answer to all 3 questions i asked

The Autopatcher works up to 8th gen with a few rare exceptions for later models.If you don`t give the model number can you really expect any help.
                      Maybe we should just ignore members like this.

Comment

its not working for 32 MB BIOS FILES .

Comment

Thinkpad P1 GEN3 password solution , if anyone is having password clear solution please suggest

Comment

Hello, could someone help me with decrypt the thinkpad P17 Gen1 password or patch my file?
                            I tried with autopatcher, unfortunately it doesn't generate a file.

Comment

Lenovo Yoga X1 4th gen i7-8665u, patch doesn't work, beeping continuously. dump attached, maybe I did something worng, thanks.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

@volinakis
                                Seems like utility works up to ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 3, then the BIOS file for Gen 4 is 32MB.
                                You are in Romania, look for Victor Voinea, the developer of the DXE driver solution we are all using to unlock ThinkPads via patch solution. The other option is if you have an EC/KBC programmer.

Comment

S ic npce68apa0dx lqfp 128p controller
                                  s ic npce68apa1dx lqfp 128p controller

how to solve SUPER VISOR PASSWORD thinkbook l14 gen1 & gen2 models anyone is having idea kindly share me please (above mentioned is the io controller on board)
                                  Last edited by Manjunathrawoor; 07-09-2022, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manjunathrawoor View Post
                                    S ic npce68apa0dx lqfp 128p controller
                                    s ic npce68apa1dx lqfp 128p controller

how to solve SUPER VISOR PASSWORD thinkbook l14 gen1 & gen2 models anyone is having idea kindly share me please (above mentioned is the io controller on board)
                                    Read this thread
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=npce68apa0dx

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                                      @volinakis
                                      Seems like utility works up to ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 3, then the BIOS file for Gen 4 is 32MB.
                                      You are in Romania, look for Victor Voinea, the developer of the DXE driver solution we are all using to unlock ThinkPads via patch solution. The other option is if you have an EC/KBC programmer.
                                      VV is a piece of ... work. Thanks for info, I didn't know, I read that this patcher can unlock up to 8th gen intel and thought it will work also on yoga x1 gen 4.
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      >>>>>

Comment

thanks, family this platform has been helpful to some of us far in Africa. We will catch up someday. I will try

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                                          @volinakis
                                          But at least BIOS can be modified to boot from USB? I don't have many knowledges about bios structure.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X