Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need information about V core ic BH5321LN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need information about V core ic BH5321LN.

Need an equivalent of BH5321LN ic as it is not available for me to buy in India so feel free for any suggestion

Re: Need information about V core ic BH5321LN.

Can you not buy this from this place?

https://ctlabbd.com/shop/bh5321ln-sw...dp12412zhe-ic/

Comment

The link given is a bangladesh website. Unfortunately, there is no equivalent for this IC. Have you tried to buy from Nehru Place,New Delhi??

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
        The link given is a bangladesh website. Unfortunately, there is no equivalent for this IC. Have you tried to buy from Nehru Place,New Delhi??
        Please enlighten me why a Bangladesh Website in not a good place to buy electronics?

Comment

No no, I didn't mean that. Perhaps you have misunderstood me. It'll take long time to reach+customs duties has to be paid. That's why suggested to try new-delhi.

Comment

Why not just order it from Aliexpress ?

https://www.aliexpress.com/premium/B...home.1000002.0

We have a history of buying from the first 4 vendors in this search engine and each purchase has been a very positive experience.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3300...64375252%21sea

Is India still not allowing for imports from China ? It is a b*tchfest with every neighbor around the world...

Comment

Ali express is ban in our country and also from Bangladesh it would be a hasel for me to get it through customs. But from Nehru palace they said it is not available so i think the next option to find any scrap board related to that lenovo ideapad 110 15acl 80jt . Any other suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Can you send me that ic or a scrap board of same kind ?

Comment

Run a vpn and you should be fine to access AliExpress.

I would have thought that by now someone is able to buy and resell Chinese goods to you from other countries.

I recall visiting Nehru Place years ago and many little shops but it was difficult to pin down who sells what. Ended up buying some Visual studio CDs that were scratched from some kids. They finally swapped them out for working ones the next day.

Some of these vendors are also on eBay. If you pay them, can they even ship to you or will be blocked by customs?

Try this vendor whom we have used to source isl9240 early on:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/lot-of-New-B...-127632-2357-0

Can you see this ad ? Maybe they can send to you indirectly.
                  Last edited by mon2; 07-02-2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Sounds like all these countries are cutting off their nose to spite their face. You need a part so why should you have to jump through hoops to get that part. Each country has their differences but, trade should not be one of them. Trade is what brings the world together in a peaceful manner.

Comment

I know that we have discounted export shipping rates with DHL and Fedex. If it makes business sense, send me a PM and we can review the cost to relay the parts from AliExpress to Canada and then to you.

Maybe build up a list of parts to amortize the shipping expense for your repairs.
                      Last edited by piernov; 07-03-2022, 02:06 PM. Reason: whatever

Comment

Aliexpress is still banned in India. One can access the site without VPN also. Its the payment gateway which is blocked. So no way to order on aliexpress. I wont make any political comment but as an Indian support my govt's measures.

Comment

Working...
                        X