Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: xp48 programmer

Originally posted by megaraider View Post
    imo it would be more helpful if you move your post to the 'original' thread.
    Threads merged
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Re: xp48 programmer

Originally posted by Per Hansson View Post
      Threads merged
      Thanks

Comment

Re: Need software for Intelligent universal programmer lk48

For the challenge sake, I do like reverse engineering, I've extracted all files from the installations files.
        Files:
        1. 'LT**UXP_1320_WIN7.exe', and
        2. ‘LT**UXP_1320_WIN10.exe'.

Summary:
        Extracted files are pretty much similar, 285 files in total, except for 8 different files and 8 files found only in the W10 version.
        The most unexpected(?) and interesting detail is the W10 version still includes all files for the parallel port version (including the drivers)!
        See full details in attached files.

Advantage:
        Anyone willing to force the parallel port version in 64 bits OS has everything needed to complete the task.

Conclusion:
        This outcome although unexpected, raises questions about true practical value:
        Can't even remember the last time I saw a Laptop with parallel port (well… unless I turn around and look at my shelf. There is a couple, all in full working condition).
        On desktop computers parallel port is gradually disappearing…!
        On the other hand, old desktop computers with parallel port don't have enough resources to run W7 64 bits or newer.
        Thus we end up with 3 exceptions:
        1. Recent desktop computer, with parallel port, running W7 64 bits or newer;
        2. Old desktop computer running a lite (very, very lite) Wx 64 bits OS version;
        3. Using a mini-ITX embedded dedicated motherboard (e.g.: ASRock J4125B-ITX);

Therefore, facing the unlikeness of any of those exceptions, I leave it up to anyone willingness…

Reminder:
        No USB to parallel port converter will work with the parallel port universal programmer version.
        This has nothing to do with the converter brand, model, etc.! Rather the (almost) nonexistent data buffer!
        [In fact, to avoid buffer underrun they use a very nasty (outrageous) trick:
        - triggering a high priority interrupt continuously.
        Anyone using it ought to have seen the outcome: while performing any programming task the computer (almost) freezes.
        ]

Attached Files

Comment

Version 13.30 - Win10
          UXP - offset 0x003D640 from 0x55 to 0xC3

Comment

you did the usb version? NICE!

Comment

Yeah - I changed my PC and don't have a LPT port anymore, so it was neccesary

To those who need XP version. 0x0043ef10
              Can't test, but should work.

Comment

Hi Guys

After i updatet program my licence not working any more. Any help to get it work again ?

Thansk

Comment

which software?

Comment

You need to edit the program exe with the above offsets, then you are up and running again.

Comment

Working...
                    X