X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Audio Driver MPC clientpro 414 Win7

Originally posted by momaka View Post
    Yup.
    It's not just the medical sector that does this, though. Seems like A LOT of corporations do this kind of thing and then charge it from the customer (or get rid of employees whenever they need to make tighter budgets meet ends.) If you've looked at all of the free stuff I've posted about in the last 2 years that I've got from my last job (including the SBC and SAS SSD I sent you), you can see just how much and what kind of perfectly good stuff goes to waste.
    I don't know why, but that kind of waste just annoys me for many reasons.....big waste of money, waste of good hardware, and then when it ends up in landfills...

Thanks!
    Bookmarked and will try eventually when I get a chance (and some of that Zep2000 supposed magical stuff )
    This is the stuff.... I've used it for decades....I swear by it! It's pricey, but worth every penny! It's kept untold numbers of PC fans and other things from being trashed or having to be replaced....which in turn saved a lot of money. A little goes a long way. One can of that will last a LONG time!

As for ball bearing fans... my only solution so far has been to replace the bearings. At one point, there used to be listings on eBay for 10 small BBs for $1-2 total (including S&H). I bought one, since I didn't know what the quality of the bearings would be like... and indeed only 6 out of the 10 bearings were "OK". Upon closer inspection, I think they were just recycled bearings. Nonetheless, that's still not too bad IMO for the $1 I paid. I managed to save 4 fans or so (two only needed 1 bearing changed.) Now they've jacked up the prices quite a bit more, so may not be as worthwhile, given the quality of the bearings. But still an option, though.
    Give the restoration a try....you'll be surprised!

That would be interesting.
    I'd have to use one of the cheap gauges with a shunt resistor up to 20a. Even my good bench meter maxes at 10a......I really don't want to fry it...

Even the P4's are, if they are on socket 775.
    On that note, isn't this the MPC AIO that you upgraded with the 3.4 GHz Cedar Mill I sent ya? At least I was left with th impression that this is that PC (and seems so from the best free/cheap scores thread.)
    Yes, this is the one that now has your old Cedarmill. The original was a 2.8GHz, probably a prescott 520 (I didn't check, but logical deduction). I did try a couple Pentium D's and 800FSB C2D's. but none worked...it likes the Cedarmill.
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

what hardware does linux detect?

Comment

32bit audio drivers for WindowsXP/Vista should work on Windows7 x86
        X64 versions require driver enforcement disabled, which requires you to set it in MSCONFIG. This is not recommended and for testing only purposes. Install Windows7 x86 and the driver should work.
        Useful conversions. I don't "speak" imperial. Please use metric, if you want to address me.
        1km=1000m=100000cm, 1inch=2.54cm, 1mile=1609.344meters, 1ft=30.48cm 1gal(US)=3.785liters, 1lb=453grams, 1oz=28.34grams

Comment

Working...
        X