Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg 55eg910v oled tv

Hi,
    I need help for a Oled TV LG. stand-by led is on but when i switch-on no response.

PSU only 3,5 V.

Any suggestion

Thank you for all

Re: Lg 55eg910v oled tv

No 12v/24v upon powerup? Also do you get flashing lg logo or a quick flicker? You may need the lg service remote or make an IR repeater with an audio jack connected to a computer to play the wave file to power up.

What initially happened anyway?
    Did I leave the soldering iron on?

Comment

The only voltage is 3.5 V. Other voltages are not generated. The TV does not any flash. Only the red LED is present. No blinking

Comment

Read my post on what I have been through with the 4k version. Look at post 135 on page 7. This will tell you how to build the IR blaster.

I should let you know that something has caused the TV to go into shutdown protection. Mine was a defective panel
        Once you get it out of shutdown protection see if the screen lights up. You can use any old remote control and a headphone Jack soldered to the IR LED and the WAV file.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=Oled
        Last edited by freakaftr8; 05-05-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I unlocked TV by Wav IR. Now when I turn it on, the red LED goes off for an instant and the relay is heard. But immediately after the TV goes off again. No video images

Comment

I tryed now without TCON connected to MB and TV goes on and works fine.

I removed the T-CON board and there is a burned component. The acronym is this: LC541A.

According to you it is due to the panel or I can try to change the T-CON board?

Comment

Try to change the T-CON Bd. if you are able to source one.

Comment

Yes. Tcons are problematic on these early OLED's. That sounds like an open inductor coil.

Comment

Originally posted by longislandtea View Post
                  I tryed now without TCON connected to MB and TV goes on and works fine.

I removed the T-CON board and there is a burned component. The acronym is this: LC541A.

According to you it is due to the panel or I can try to change the T-CON board?
                  Can you post a picture for future reference.
                  Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

thank you.
                    I ordered a new T-CON board, when he arrives I will verify and let you know.
                    Thank you all

Comment

The T-Con replacement card has just arrived but the problem persists. The motherboard goes into protection mode and I have to unlock it with IR WAV. Any suggestion?

Comment

The replacement T-CON Bd. not good, also? If you are sure it is good then the next culprit is Main Bd.

Comment

Leave panel ribbons disconnected from tcon. Try wav file and see if you get sound and power

Comment

Check the manual. Did You fix tv?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I am having a similar problem with 55EC930V. I've checked the power supply, and it only delivers 3,5V. While i bridge the PWR_ON, i ain't got any power at the outputs. When i bridged the DRV to start the 24V panel output, i also get no voltage. The power supply is the EAY63348801 B12D198801, but i have no idea where to start fixing the power supply.

Comment

Schön guten morgen
                                Bin neu hier und komme aus Deutschland

Wäre super wenn du (ihr) mir weiterhelfen könnt.
                                Habe ein LG Oled 55EF9509 das Gerät lässt sich leider nicht mehr einschalten.
                                Habe am Mainboard die Spannung gemessen und es kommen nur 3,5v standby Spannung an.
                                Gibt's irgendwas was ich tun kann.

Mfg

Comment

Originally posted by A. Lau View Post
                                  Schön guten morgen
                                  Bin neu hier und komme aus Deutschland

Wäre super wenn du (ihr) mir weiterhelfen könnt.
                                  Habe ein LG Oled 55EF9509 das Gerät lässt sich leider nicht mehr einschalten.
                                  Habe am Mainboard die Spannung gemessen und es kommen nur 3,5v standby Spannung an.
                                  Gibt's irgendwas was ich tun kann.

Mfg
                                  Hallo,

das ist ein englischsprachige forum..
                                  please write in english so all users able to understand and join.

here.. you will find many time PDF file to download for Power supply SMPS test... follow it..
                                  important things when you do the test keep the main boards out ( getrennt/ unplugged to power board Socket )
                                  Last edited by Diah; 11-04-2019, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have a fairly complex problem concerning an LG_55EG910V oled television which no longer turns on but the red standby LED is on but no reaction from the LED when I press the power button or on the remote control, I I checked the voltage of P201 on the power board only the standby voltage of 3.5 volts is present nothing at the level of 12 and 24 volt then I checked the main board when I press button one the voltage of 3.5 volts drops which is normal this is the signal it sends to the MICOM on the card it is IC3000 this famous signal is supposed to go to terminal 36 (RL_ON) but nothing happens there chip does nothing, I specify that the chip does not heat up has no visible damage so is it in protection compared to a problem on the power supply card I do not know unfortunately, I I really need your help to avoid buying a main card (quite expensive).
                                    Last edited by Kevin555; 09-20-2023, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                    X