• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi',

New member, sometimes repairing stuff and searching for many tips

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I found this forum searching for help with a tv repair. Looks like a great forum and am looking forward to learning new things.

Comment

Hi..

I am gagak_84 from malaysia, is a newbie for electronic repairs and still learning.. hope to receive guidance from everyone in the forum..

tq

Comment

Hi everyone,
          I'm a third year student, learning biotechnical engineering. My hobbies are photography and electronics. I've been repairing stuff for 4 years, but only started board repairs recently.

Comment

hi everyone, my name is Marco, from Rome, Italy, I am an electronic technician, I do assistance for various brands, both consumer and pro. I am also CISCO certified and IT is a hobby of mine.

Comment

Hi to everyone! I'm Mike and I'm a front-end developer who also occasionally repairs laptops to help a NGO for children's and friends laptops on his free time. I'm glad to find this forum and hope to have a good time. Cheers !

Comment

Hi humans and felow robots!

Comment

Bonjour,

Je suis nouveau sur le forum, j'habite en France, j'espère passer de bon moment avec vous.

Comment

Good evening fellow cappers,

really looking forward to some quality exchange. I am quite new to repairing but willing to learn and give

Comment

Evening all!

Comment

Hi,
                        my name is Tony and I have hobby repairing and diagnosing electronics.

I work as RPA developer.

I found this forum by searching for problem I have with MCP early 2011. I am going to create a thread about it.

Comment

Hello, let me introduce myself. I am Wouter from Holland. I own a bunch gigabyte p104-100 cards with defects so I am looking for some schematics and I think I am at the right place for this interesting forum. I hope I can add some info and learn a lot. Thank you!

Comment

hi for all members.
                            i am from algeria.
                            thanks to all.

Comment

Hi,
                              my name is BlackBird and I have hobby repairing and diagnosing electronics.

I work far from phone errors and fixes.

I found this forum by searching for problem I have with an XS motherboard. Cheers all

Comment

Hi
                                My first computer was c64 - amiga 500 - 286 - 486 dx2 and so on until now.
                                I am a trained electrician and my free time is spent on programming, and currently prototypes for flight simulator
                                I work a lot with electronics in my spare time, and have experience in the lighting industry where I was in Martin lightning for many years.

Comment

hi my name is matt, a chef by trade, but have learned by pretty much you tube, how to repair everything along with common sense.

Comment

Good Evening and Greetings from Hungary!

Comment

Hello everyone, im an electronics student that started to get serious about repairing laptops and i've found this forum (and i love forums, hopefully they will never die). See you around

Comment

Have recently gotten into taking free tv's from offerup and seeing if I can repair them. So far about a 50:50 success rate. Hopefully with access to info here I'll up that ratio in my favor.

The rules for posting your first post are kind of unclear. Hopefully this is all that is needed.

Comment

My name is Emre. I have been working on computers doing the basics OS instal's, PSU replacemnets, case mods, CPU and RAM upgrade...full builds...etc. But I havent really done anything on a compentent level outside of charging ports on laptops.
                                          Joined up because I found this site while going search crazy to fix a LCD and was very impressed with the wealth of knowledge here. I will surely use this site and pick smarter folk's brains. lol Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Comment

Working...
                                          X