upgrading HP 2509B to LED - Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: upgrading HP 2509B to LED - Need help

does anyone know what the voltage range that is needed for the brightness control to work correctly. obviously the connection i made does not have enough range (1.2v to 3v) for it to alter the brightness by much. could i hook it to a higher voltage source, lets say 5v and use a potentiometer (that i could mount next to the on/off switch i did) to alter the voltage from that to 0v. Or do i do the same with the voltage i have 3v and make adjustable down to 0v. The controls for brightness to operate in reverse but that doesn't bother me. Just a thought....

Comment

Ho mikey, I have the same problem with a HPL2208w monitor, having tried to upgrade with the led lights and as cherokee.warrier said also I can't find a schematic wire diagram for it, any adeas please?

Ian.

Comment

Hi IanForgie,

For your HpL2208w monitor to led conversion, first you need to open up your power board to check for markings on the output side.

1. You will need dc 10 to 30v
        2. You need to look for your board On/Off pin

It all depends on the led conversion kit that you have or planning to buy. Check the specs with your seller.

Comment

Working...
        X