• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Emmc reading philips rt809h

Originally posted by Mariow View Post
    There are several crystals.
    All are 4 poles.
    I see that. Disabling just the crystal for the main IC should do the trick (you can also take the crystal oscillator out of circuit, just remember which way around it was in!). The pictures are to blurry for me to really zoom in. Look around if you find any crystal(s) around the main IC (black heatsink).

or: take the EMMC off and flash it with an adapter on the RT809H.

Comment

have now short-circuited the crystal next to the CPU and put it on Gnd. Stays unchanged. when you click on READ, the 3.3V comes from the RT809h but when the 3.3V is connected to the emmc they break down to 1.6V. is that nornal? think too many components are supplied with the rt809 via the 3.3v
      Attached Files

Comment

if it doesn't work at all I have to remove it and plug it into an adapter. if the rt809 has the function I'd like to use it. others have already done it but nobody wants to talk about it. will not be the last emmc that I read and write. my ambition is awakened to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariow View Post
          have now short-circuited the crystal next to the CPU and put it on Gnd. Stays unchanged. when you click on READ, the 3.3V comes from the RT809h but when the 3.3V is connected to the emmc they break down to 1.6V. is that nornal? think too many components are supplied with the rt809 via the 3.3v
          Nope, that is not normal. That tells me you haven't hooked up the wires on the right place or there is too much load for the RT809H. If you look at my example, I went as close as I could with my wires to the emmc. If it is a load problem, then you don't have any other choice than to take the emme off the board. I needed to find all my hookup points with an oscilloscope then I read the working box without talking anything off. On the broken box I took the emmc off, since it was bad, took a replacement emmc and wrote the good image to it with my RT809H and an adapter. Then I took the programmed emmc and soldered it back on the board using a hot air soldering station. Done.
          The nice part with taking the emmc off the board is that you won't have to figure out where all your wires need to go.
          BTW you also get time out errors if the emmc is dead.
          Last edited by CapLeaker; 10-20-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

So the problem is with the 3.3V. I applied 3.3V externally and now it works fine. the current consumption is 300mA. either the output on the RT809 is defective or it cannot handle such a high current. thanks again.

Comment

Hi guys, can the link to the correct dump 55PFS8109 MB 715RLPCB0000000055 QV14.1E eMMC H26M31003GMR

Comment

Hello friend i need emmc dump file for Philips qv14.1e la

Comment

This symptom. I have it in the same way reading directly with the emmc socket, or is the emmc integrated really damaged?

Comment

The data line read by isp online should not exceed 10cm and there should not be strong electromagnetic radiation outside, otherwise it will fail.

Comment

Working...
                    X