Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by mrwab View Post
    anyone have solution for this password lenovo yoga 370
    try
    Attached Files

Comment

hi sir pls clear bios password bl460 nm-a651 dual bios
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramz View Post
        Hi Experts,
        I've tried this but my Lenovo X270 is bricked after applying the pathed version?
        What I did :
        1) I used CH341A mini USB programmer to take a BIOS back up
        2) Took second back up and compared with the first one to make sure they match and for peace of mind that I have a good bios backup
        3) Used 'lenovo_autopatcher_0.2' to patch the backed up version and successfully got a patched.bin file.
        4) Cleared the Bios chip with CH341A mini USB programmer and flashed/programmed the patched.bin file on to bios chip. (My bios chip was a "MXIC-MX-25L12873F-M2I-10G" 16MB bin file, also verified that the backup and patched files are around the same size 16 MB)
        5) Tried turning on but wouldn't start (tried unplugging & re-connecting CMOS battery and internal battery, also tried the reset pinhole at the back of the laptop near battery). Nothing seems to start the laptop, no beeps nothing...

Any suggestions where I could have gone wrong?

P.S (attaching my bios backup and patched version, just in case if that helps anyone answer this question)
        Thanks

I am not an expert, just in case, but try to restore the original bios from backup and start from there again. It might have been an error in backing up the bios.
        Not the last, you have to get a confirmation message that the patching is done successfully and without any errors. (it happen in my case, so when I flashed the patched bios I could not boot either, so i had to start from the beginning).
        Also step 4 - I am not sure that you have to do it, i just wrote the patched bios on the top of original bios. And dont forget you have to write the bios couple of times, so clearing the bios chip is not really necessary in my opinion ( I might be wrong though).
        And try to do it from a GNU/Linux system. I think its more straightforward and easy. In Windows you might need to search and install additional software and drivers.
        Last edited by m3tauser; 12-12-2020, 05:59 AM.

Comment

thanks, good job. mr. Knucklegrumble. I unlock my lenovo t470s.

Comment

Hi,
            Can you please help to patch T470.
            The original file is attached.

Regards
            Pratyush

Comment

Hi
              Can someone help me with the patched file from my t470s with SV password. Please find the bios dump attached.

When I flash the patched file I created, the screen stays blank and plays a tone. I was able to flash this original dump back and get the laptop working again.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hssurenh View Post
                Hi
                Can someone help me with the patched file from my t470s with SV password. Please find the bios dump attached.

When I flash the patched file I created, the screen stays blank and plays a tone. I was able to flash this original dump back and get the laptop working again.

Thanks
                Figured out what I was doing wrong. Disconnecting the CMOS battery when flashing the chip solved the problem.

Now the SV password is disabled. Thank you for wonderful work.

Comment

any friend can patch this 9th generation bios its super visor password lenovo

Comment

@omruu9
                    Get yourself an EC/KBC programmer and prepare to read firmware, erase it and then program the EC/KBC. You may need to disconnect power supply after you program EC/KBC as it seems the data is retained in memory and may seems as the password is still there (but just in ec/kbc memory). When you erase the firmware it also erases the Supervisor Password, dmi and other data, then use Lenovo utility to type computer model number, serial and other data.

Comment

plz patch fo me thx

Comment

hi sir, how are you doing
                        i hope you good and happy , i read your text its good for information but i need more information about how make a patches files lenovo thinkpad can you guaid me how step by step..
                        waiting your replay and this text's attached a bios file can u make for me patch file ( yoha 11e 6thgen bios password )

Comment

how to use this software, plz reply to me,

Comment

Originally posted by omruu9 View Post
                            any friend can patch this 9th generation bios its super visor password lenovo
                            hi u have any idea to use autopatch file to make bin file lenovo

Comment

Originally posted by bhatt View Post
                              hi sir, how are you doing
                              i hope you good and happy , i read your text its good for information but i need more information about how make a patches files lenovo thinkpad can you guaid me how step by step..
                              waiting your replay and this text's attached a bios file can u make for me patch file ( yoha 11e 6thgen bios password )
                              The patcher will only work with SMSC MEC i/o chips.

how to use this software, plz reply to me,
                              The instructions are in the first post

hi u have any idea to use autopatch file to make bin file lenovo
                              The instructions are in the first post
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks to all who put this together and patiently answered questions about it. I read all 15 pages of the thread.

It was flawless victory on a 470 motherboard someone had written off as bricked.

Comment

I got this error every time can any one help me ?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bios_fix View Post
                                    I got this error every time can any one help me ?
                                    upload your bios dump and model

Comment

plz patch this file

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Bios_fix View Post
                                          Thank you for your help
                                          Try This!
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X