This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey all, my name is David, I live in the Czech Republic, I'm looking to learn how to repair laptops/GPUs. Cheers.

Comment

Hi Guys,

My name Jwcsg from Indonesia. I am 39 years old.
      I know this forum from one of the youtuber who was talking about how to fix Missing Serial / Product Numbers on HP Computer.

I am very happy to be able to join this forum with all great people on the world.

I just bought a dozen of 10 years old computers for charity. Old computer? Yes.
      But I think it still can be use by some children with basic learning of word processing, basic functions, etc..

Not all the PCs can working normally since I heard those PCs been stacked without operated for 5 years.

Some problem is beeping and flashing red light and the other is yellow light on its motherboards which should be green light when the power supply connected to the power point.

Anyway there is the introduction that I can share with you all.
      Wish you all success and keep SAFE.

Cheers.

Comment

Buenos dias y gracias por aceptarme. Soy de Puerto Montt, Chile, tengo 46 aƱos y aficionado autodidacta en estos temas.

Saludos cordiales

Comment

Greetings from Dan !
          Thanks for letting me join. have collected arduino projects and laptop batteries for general power use. would love to get more access to the laptop battery packs....what a was to just have to dismantle. have parallel over 12 packs to drive refrigerator:

https://youtu.be/Ohga2iHtLw8

any help to conquer these beast for reuse would be appreciated.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Andrew from Poland.

Comment

ahhh HELLO ! :S (like first presentation on front of a new class)
              I'm a hobbyist tronic fixer and I would like to learn more from your community !
              And who knows maybe help others !

Ty

Comment

Hello All! Lenny Haney here from Southern MD. Love repairing anything electronic! I have a full-up electronic lab in my basement to include analog & digital o'scopes, power supplies, frequency generator/counters, a Rigol spectrum analyzer, and other stuff for TVs (old CRT and new style) and ham radio...some homebrew gear. I tell friends/coworkers to NOT throw anything electronic away...let me first have a chance at repairing it before it is deemed landfill. Hoping I can contribute to others as I learn more as well! Thank you!

Comment

Howdy my name is Nikolay. I'm 31 years old, from Bulgaria. i don't know much about electronics, but I'm here with the intent for learning, if you good people are willing to share your knowledge with me.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am Kees, 56 years old, from the Netherlands. My first computer was a Commodore 64 with a tape drive, about 1986. (Aah, those were the days...). Since then computers and electronics have always had my interest. At this moment my focus lies on repairing graphics cards, among other stuff, to keep them out of the landfill.
                    I work as a mechanical engineer, designing mostly wind tunnel models and various test equipment. So the electronics repair is just for the fun.

Comment

hello

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Flavio from Portugal.

I hope to help and get help

Comment

Hello

I'm Nuno From Portugal!!!

Comment

Hello from the midwest! Good to be here.

I own a computer repair company in Kansas city, and always dabbling in different projects and builds. Any computer related questions, just gimme a shout.

Comment

Hi All,

New member from Scotland!

Comment

Hello to all from Canada, I'm here to learn and share about laptop repair. Big fan of Louis Rossmann over on the YouTubes.

Comment

Hi all! Zak from Canada here to learn from the experts...

Comment

Greetings,

Just a pissed computer tech here who decided that a computer I refurbished, was sold and then returned with a supervisor password set. I just a step too far. I have fix this. So I joined hope to learn new things about nuts and bolts of hardware.

tx
                                      Gigabyte Tuf Gaming X570-PLUS
                                      AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor
                                      16GB SkilSaws
                                      1 1TB SHGP31-1000GM-2 nvme
                                      1 1TB 3.5" Spinner
                                      Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2

Comment

Hi! i'm jane from brazil, i'm 38 years old, mechatronics technician, electronics enthusiast and i'm looking for more knowledge for this amazing area!

Comment

Hola Necesito esquema portatil HP Pavilion 14 (14-ce3000) DAG7ALMB8C0 REV: C
                                          Last edited by teo2008; 09-17-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X