looking for fuke 25, 27 multimeter lcd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for fuke 25, 27 multimeter lcd

hi to all. i'm looking for a replacement lcd for my fluke 25 multimeter. there are some missing segments and some are faded grey instead of pure black. cleaned both the contacts of the lcd and the pcb and still with same the problem. also replaced the elastomeric connectors with new ones,, no luck at all. after doing all those possible repairs that ended up with the same display issue,it led me to conclude that the lcd itself is dying. went to a fluke service center here and they told me the unit is obsolete same with the replacement parts. tried also to look in ebay, but sadly they will not ship to the philippines. bad luck,, hope you folks can help me avail a replacement display for my old multimeter. thanks in advance

Re: looking for fuke 25, 27 multimeter lcd

Ebay is your best bet, but as you found some sellers won't ship internationally. You either need a friend to buy and then re-ship or just wait until some seller ships internationally.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

mr retiredcaps sir, do you have a spare lcd for a 25 or a 27 model sir? would gladly send money for it including shipping sir. this multimeter is like family. i really want to restore it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by waterstrider View Post
        mr retiredcaps sir, do you have a spare lcd for a 25 or a 27 model sir?
        Sorry, I don't have any. BTW, the contrast on the original 27s wasn't that great. The one in Dave's blog is much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKuvmoW0AZQ
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
        X