Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux (and better) software for Hantek DSO3000(A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux (and better) software for Hantek DSO3000(A)

Currently, I am looking for better control software (including Linux) for this model given that when changing the Memory Depth (e.g. from 1.6K to 16K) using the same time per division on a Hantek DSO3000A, the time per sample (as per the saved CSV file) does not change proportionally (up to a certain extent) despite using the latest Windows software available from the Hantek website (registration required).
    This model has USB connectivity (IVI) and on certain models, LAN connectivity (only Port 80 (HTTP) shows up on a network scan using the Android app Fing) as well.
    The SCPI command set is fully documented for this model, and I am happy to provide information for calculation of the Sample Rate against Time/Division and Memory Depth which would be handy, especially when capturing a waveform for regeneration with an arbitrary function generator.
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.
Working...
X