Asus P8H67-M LE Rev3.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus P8H67-M LE Rev3.00

Hi, I have a problem with this Desktop motherboard, when I want to turn it on, it goes off within a second. When I hold the MemOK! button, it goes on for quite a while. If I release the MemOK! button, it's straight goes to off. What do I need to check first? I already reset the cmos, change ram and take out the CPU, the problem is still there. Thanks

Re: Asus P8H67-M LE Rev3.00

Check by measuring resistance of all coils on the motherboard and also Power supply: The power supply unit (PSU) could be faulty or not providing sufficient power to the motherboard. Check if all the power connections are secure and properly plugged in. Consider testing the system with a different PSU if available.

Comment

Some secondary voltage did not appear...really not for novice

Comment

could be a bios problem. if you got a flasher for example ch341 from amazon is a cheap one u can check that

Comment

Originally posted by stormanimal83 View Post
          could be a bios problem. if you got a flasher for example ch341 from amazon is a cheap one u can check that
          already reflash it, same problem. btw, customer don't want to repair it. thanks for the suggestion.

Originally posted by anikin73 View Post
          Some secondary voltage did not appear...really not for novice
          Oh, okay sir. Thanks for the reply. Customer don't want to repair it.

Originally posted by sikocan View Post
          Check by measuring resistance of all coils on the motherboard and also Power supply: The power supply unit (PSU) could be faulty or not providing sufficient power to the motherboard. Check if all the power connections are secure and properly plugged in. Consider testing the system with a different PSU if available.
          Already replaced the PSU, same problem. And all power connections are secured. Customer don't want to repair it. Thanks for the reply.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-27-2023, 04:59 AM. Reason: merged 3 seperate posts

Comment

Originally posted by asiart View Post
            Hi, I have a problem with this Desktop motherboard, when I want to turn it on, it goes off within a second. When I hold the MemOK! button, it goes on for quite a while. If I release the MemOK! button, it's straight goes to off. What do I need to check first? I already reset the cmos, change ram and take out the CPU, the problem is still there. Thanks
            For sure it worth to backup and then flash BIOS chip in a programmer.
            Although I bumped into such problem once. If resistance of every power rail is OK then SIO or PCH might turn the system off. Oscilloscope with 2 inputs can show which chip should be blamed. In my problem PCH appeared to pull #SLP_S3 down earlier than SIO pull PSON# up.

Comment

Normally this type is when one of the main voltage is missing....or by the speed of it, there is a short somewhere

Comment

Working...
              X