Quadro TV 17mb22-2 no picture, backlight ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quadro TV 17mb22-2 no picture, backlight ok

Hello, i have a Quadro TV set with no picture, but sound and backlight are okay. Tv starts normally, you can hear speakers initiate and after 2-3 seconds backlight comes on.

Mainboard 17mb22-2
    PSU 17pw20

Tested the panel and backlight with spare mb and psu and the panel produces picture, also inverter seems okay. Voltages on PSU are okay, 24v=24.3, 12v=11.9V etc.
    I did measure most of the voltages on MB voltage regulators and it all seems okay, 3.3 is 3.3, 12 is 12, 1.8 is 1.8. The only problem i have found is on LVDS connector (PL406) on mainboard and few voltages are missing, anyone had problems like that?

Most interesting are Pin27 5V (but it looks it should be 0V)
    Pin1,3,5,7 0V
    Last edited by 6ot4hr; 06-14-2016, 04:31 PM.

Re: Quadro TV 17mb22-2 no picture, backlight ok

Ok so with a different Mb it produces image ? Also Vestel schematics are ALL DIFFERENT so on one board the Lvds might be 5v on another it might be 8v so thats probably normal they build the board to the screen used in the set.
    Last edited by ReeceyBurger123; 06-14-2016, 04:37 PM.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

I wonder if you have corrupt firmware. I see in previous threads for the main board that the eeprom can be replaced with a blank one. Maybe someone can confirm whether this is true or not and worth trying.
      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
        I wonder if you have corrupt firmware. I see in previous threads for the main board that the eeprom can be replaced with a blank one. Maybe someone can confirm whether this is true or not and worth trying.
        I had a corupted eeprom on the working set which i used to test this set, basically it was just producing red, green, blue screen on the set (but i replaced it).

I did try to put Eeprom from the 17mb12 onto this 12mb22 but no change - still no picture. Eeprom did survive the switching.

If i remove eeprom from this broken set, it doesn't turn on at all nor it reacts to any keypresses from the remote or keypad.

Comment

https://www.xfile.ro/gYz03by&p=AbWnjMfh4xGRBzN
          17MB22-2 24C64 MEDION MD30272ATA.BIN
          17MB22-2 24C64 MYRIA MY26735BK.BIN
          17MB22-2 24C64 TELETECH 32715.BIN
          17MB22-2 32inc 24C64WP.BIN
          The art of fighting without fighting

Comment

Thnks Victor, will try to reflash the eeprom. Will inform you back, cheers!

Comment

Final thoughts: TV repaired, panel_vcc was around 5V while on working mb was 12V. Forced 12V to panel_vcc and it works.
              Thank you all for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by 6ot4hr View Post
                Final thoughts: TV repaired, panel_vcc was around 5V while on working mb was 12V. Forced 12V to panel_vcc and it works.
                Thank you all for your help!

How did you change the mainboard panel voltage ? which modifications yoi had to do? I'm in the same boat now and need help.
                thanks alot!
                Last edited by robert1000; 09-17-2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X