X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey All.

New to the forum. I signed up to get some assistance with a Samsung power cycling issue.

thanks
    Str8

Comment

First post so hello to all

My Dell 2407 monitor popped yesterday and you guys have a massive thread about repairing this model, so I'm hoping it'll help me fix it.

Thanks for any future help.

Comment

my first post hello to everyone

my name is randall im 55 years young im from a little small town in south carolina
        i am a carpenter by trade thats how i make my living i got in to computers back in 1999 just as a hobby so i know inside an outside them so now im working on tv"s now
        trying to learn it at component level an i see already there is a lot of very smart people
        here im here to learn so thanks for any help.

Comment

Hey now! I found this forum whilst searching for repair help with my Dell 2007fp. By way of introduction, I've spent a ton of time troubleshooting and repairing pinball machines over more years than I can remember. I have no fear of soldering and have fixed a bunch of random stuff as the need arose. I'm always looking to learn something new, however, and it looks like this forum might be a good place to do so.

Comment

Hi guys,

I found this forum long ago and just registered because I found it interesting. now I need help with a TV but I need to make a new thread so to be able to explain what is exactly the problem with my TV. By the way you have created a great place for beginners and pros in electronics

Comment

Hello all!

This is all new to me somewhat.

Trying to fix my LG 50PM4700 and this site kept coming up in my searches. It feels like my head is about to explode trying to figure out all the new lingo. Tons of info and great members willing to help out on this site!

Comment

Hi All,

Glad I found this place hope to get some help and also hope to contribute, I will take a look round now and try get familiar. Thanks for having me

Comment

hi all, new to the forum needing help!

Comment

Hi all,

I eventually realised that I had to go to the last page to be able to actually post in this thread

Anyway I'm here now, I have been having a good mooch around over the last few days trying to digest as much as possible from the huge amount of info available, without actually finding a solution to my predicament so I will be posting a new thread shortly.
                    I have worked in Electronics manufacturing for over 20 years in various positions, mostly Surface Mount, unfortunately I know nothing at all about TV's although I did repair my Samsung Plasma after spotting a load of those pesky bulging caps, more down to desperation than good diagnostics

Pete.

Comment

hello everyone,

Just wanted to Intro myself. My names Jason. Ive been in the IT and POS service and support since 1999. I have two degrees from RETS Electronics institute for Electronics Engineering and Computers. I've not used my electronics skills in a long time and recently got the bug again and started some refreshing.

Hoping to get a TV i found in the trash fixed

Cya!

Comment

hello!!! new to the forum...

Comment

Hi! Look forward to fixing some monitors...

- d.free (digitally-free.blogspot.com)
                          Last edited by d.free; 02-02-2015, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Found this forum and just registered because it looks interesting.

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm Mario.

Comment

Hello. Long time reader, first time caller. Just here to ask a question

Comment

Hello There! I m Aris i m studying programming and web design i came to this forum just to help other people with problems or solve my own!

Comment

Hello, I'm here because I have problem with Dell Latitude E6400, so I hope to find some answers here.

Comment

Hello, Peace to everyone. im merlin. generally a hippy in the woods kinda guy but i was recently given a lcd tv, my first tv in alot of years. well long story short, im here to learn to fix that tv and grow in a community where we teach ourselves electronics. thanks to everyone in advance for your patience. lets have some fun.

Comment

3 cheers for the world's best forum for the badcaps issue! Fixed my wife's two monitors by replacing her caps a couple of years ago and I'm back now that mine are dying. Thanks for the great advice and help!

Comment

Hello,
                                          Looking to learn what I should have learned a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                          X