Acer IPIMB-AR Rev 1.02A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer IPIMB-AR Rev 1.02A

Hello all. I have a Gateway computer purchased in 2013. It is a DX4870-UB318. The motherboard is an Acer IPIMB-AR Rev 1.02A. It fails to boot to the bios. After turning it on, the fans startup and then it basically stops there. Nothing displayed on the screen. I have removed all connections to the motherboard. I have removed the battery for an hour. I have reset the CMOS. I have reseated the RAM sticks. I have tried only one stick of ram (two 4 GB sticks) at a time. I have tried a different power supply. Nothing seems to work. What other trouble shooting steps can I perform? Does someone have a copy of a bios that I can install directly to the mother board and what is the process to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Porch01; 12-30-2020, 12:39 PM.

Re: Acer IPIMB-AR Rev 1.02A

try this bios
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you servis_null. Sorry for my ignorance here, but how do I go about getting this onto the motherboard when nothing boots up? Thank you.

Comment

Does the motherboard beep any sound while powering up?

Comment

It does not make any beeps when powering up. When I tried powering up without any RAM installed, it did beep.

Comment

Can you test with another RAM stick?

Comment

Working...
            X