Clear All

Re: Lg oled65e6p-u.buswljr

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
    Attached are closeup photos. Not getting any voltages to socket
    at the down side check the SMD R257

Comment

got 23.89 volts on one side and 21.39 volts on the other
      Last edited by rplewis; 01-23-2021, 08:11 AM.

Comment

this cant be... R257 are 100, and it connect via jumper J75 to the socket 12VT

please be sure and test the R as the sett off not on and plugged out from wall socket.
        Last edited by Diah; 01-23-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

R257 is measuring 1K. How about R258? it's measuring 10 ohm. and it's beside J75, but R296 is connected to the J75 jumper.

Comment

R263 is connected to J75 and it measures 10.3 ohms

Comment

R263 is connected to J75 and it measures 10.3 ohms
              yes you are correct R263.. then every things okay...

i am just have concern if your measurements had error... so please keep the power boards out side the set and make the 2 bridge and test again the voltage from down side on the boards reference to any GND on any sockets.

Comment

Not getting any voltage on R263. Not sure where it should come from.

Comment

Not getting any voltage on R263. Not sure where it should come from.
                  SMPS take them out and test them. sorry i dont have schematic to this boards,, but you need to start testing from the transformer line until the sockets, users RJ and budm are better than me in this field to trace the issue with out schematic.. hope they will involve to help you with... until you have all voltage i can assistance you for further steps.

Comment

hopefully they will step in... Thanks for all of your help.

Comment

hopefully they will step in... Thanks for all of your help.
                      hold on... we have over seen some things... this boards had different function... you still have on the sockets which it goes to main boards one pin with 12VT_ON correct.... i cant see it very well... if yes then need to 3 jumper between 3.5V to this pin... please show clear photo on the pins label

Comment

yes it had 12VT_ON LOL.... make bridge as i wrote to 3.5V so you will have 3 bridge so you will have the 12V on the sockets.. we are back to work...

after all voltage 24V and 12V at T-con socket OK.. keep the main boards disconnected from power boards and disconnected too from T-CON ( unplug the 2 LVDS from T-CON side )

then turn on show us what you will have on the screen.
                        Last edited by Diah; 01-23-2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Jumped the 12VT-ON TO 3.5V and got the voltages needed. With main board disconnected from T-Con and power supply, but with the power supply connected to the T-Con board with the 12V and 24V sockets, nothing comes on the screen.

Comment

Jumped the 12VT-ON TO 3.5V and got the voltages needed. With main board disconnected from T-Con and power supply, but with the power supply connected to the T-Con board with the 12V and 24V sockets, nothing comes on the screen.
                            you need to take look on the t-con you have fuses on it on 24v line and 12v
                            line post photo on the t-con

Comment

There is already a photo that I attached earlier. Checking the fuses I see they check ok.

Comment

There is already a photo that I attached earlier. Checking the fuses I see they check ok.
                                yes i saw.. sorry,,,,
                                OK you mean you have the voltage 12V & 24V exists on both side of fuses?

Comment

I just checked continuity across the fuses. I'm attaching another T-Con photo. Let me know the fuses I need to check.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

I just checked continuity across the fuses. I'm attaching another T-Con photo. Let me know the fuses I need to check.
                                    close to the black color socket you have 2 fuses with Z mark
                                    close to the white color socket you have 1 fuse with Q mark

Comment

Yes... that's the one's I checked. They checked good.

Comment

nothings on screen? please make dark room or cover your self and the tv with blanket and then plug it in wall socket to see any effect on the screen...if totally no sign of any at the screen.. mean the T-CON dead.

Comment

Nothing on screen at all. So, it is probably the T-Con board. Could it be the screen? Any way to check the T-Con?

Comment

Working...
                                          X