Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lg oled65e6p-u.buswljr

Originally posted by Hink85 View Post
    If you log in service menu IN_START you will find the version of firmware of The ORG T-CON ( MICOM ), compare this info at time you have the replacements T-CON in place.

Comment

Hey Diah... I ordered the T-Con board and also an LG service remote control. I'll let you know when I get them.

Comment

Originally posted by rplewis View Post
        Hey Diah... I ordered the T-Con board and also an LG service remote control. I'll let you know when I get them.
        good... if you received the T-CON before the LG SRC dont try to put in the set.. just wait for the remote to arrive

Comment

Ok... will do.

Bye the way.. how are you getting the quote to be included in your reply post? The check box is grayed out on my screen.

Comment

Ok... will do.

Bye the way.. how are you getting the quote to be included in your reply post? The check box is grayed out on my screen.
            no idea.. you can ask the admin.

Comment

Diah.. While waiting on the OLED parts, let me ask a question about a Samsung I'm looking at. Model # UN55H7150AF. When I turn it on, the splash screen appears then goes to the apps screen. It stays on that screen for a min. then reboots. It's in an on/off loop it appears. Got any ideas?

Comment

Diah.. While waiting on the OLED parts, let me ask a question about a Samsung I'm looking at. Model # UN55H7150AF. When I turn it on, the splash screen appears then goes to the apps screen. It stays on that screen for a min. then reboots. It's in an on/off loop it appears. Got any ideas?
                it could be firmware corrupted or bad NAND chip sector
                for firmware issue :
                1 minute working its long windows time.. that you can during this 1 minute turn it off with RC to standby. from stand by log in service menu.. press in sequence
                Display/Info + Menu + Mute + Power when you are in service menu under "Option" you have there "Factory rest". choice it.

BTW there is upgrade firmware for this set at samsung wen of date May 29 2020

Comment

When I plug in TV the splash screen stays on for 2 sec. goes to app screen for 15 secs (not 1 min)goes black for 2 secs then back to the splash screen.
                  I tried the sequence you posted with no luck so I tried mute+1+8+2+power. I got in the Option menu and it stayed on for about 12 secs then went back to the loop. I couldn't move around in option menu at all. Is there a way to update firmware with TV doing as I describe?

Comment

When I plug in TV the splash screen stays on for 2 sec. goes to app screen for 15 secs (not 1 min)goes black for 2 secs then back to the splash screen.
                    I tried the sequence you posted with no luck so I tried mute+1+8+2+power. I got in the Option menu and it stayed on for about 12 secs then went back to the loop. I couldn't move around in option menu at all. Is there a way to update firmware with TV doing as I describe?
                    now different story .. open new threat for this .. and upload photos on whole the back as well the mainboards and powerboards..
                    let yours photo focused and high resolution specially for the mainboards...to explorer the parts installed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                      now different story .. open new threat for this .. and upload photos on whole the back as well the mainboards and powerboards..
                      let yours photo focused and high resolution specially for the mainboards...to explorer the parts installed on it.
                      Hey Diah... Just posted new thread... Thanks for your help. Randy

Comment

Diah... got the T-Con board and a factory service remote. What's the next step?

Comment

Diah... got the T-Con board and a factory service remote. What's the next step?
                          on all original boards in place and sockets too... use the LG SRC to send Power Only.. and see the main boards turn on

Comment

on all original boards in place and sockets too... use the LG SRC to send Power Only.. and see the main boards turn on
                            Main boards did not turn on... no lights on board came on.

Comment

Tried again and heard relay on PS click, now there is a red LED on the main board. Checked voltages on PS... got all voltages except the 24 volt socket... it reads 1.231 volts

Comment

Tried again and heard relay on PS click, now there is a red LED on the main board. Checked voltages on PS... got all voltages except the 24 volt socket... it reads 1.231 volts
                                good so the mainboards wake up but still in protecting mode.. do the exact and report the result.

1- since you power on the set and you have the optical audio output led lid red... dont turn off the set with RC... just plug it off from wall socket.. and wait 10 seconds and plug it in wall.. tell if it turn on or not.. give time for the booting.

Comment

good so the mainboards wake up but still in protecting mode.. do the exact and report the result.

1- since you power on the set and you have the optical audio output led lid red... dont turn off the set with RC... just plug it off from wall socket.. and wait 10 seconds and plug it in wall.. tell if it turn on or not.. give time for the booting.
                                  No LED on main board. Didn't hear relay on PS. Did not use remote

Comment

No LED on main board. Didn't hear relay on PS. Did not use remote
                                    so its now at standby????? if yes use original remote to turn on

Comment

please do only what i am asking you exactly.. and response here little faster

Comment

so its now at standby????? if yes use original remote to turn on
                                        powered with original remote. LED on front is now out, the red LED on main board is on. All voltages on PS except 24 V socket. No image on screen panel.

Comment

powered with original remote. LED on front is now out, the red LED on main board is on. All voltages on PS except 24 V socket. No image on screen panel.
                                          okay...
                                          now we will try to reset the t-con "micom" firmware as we know from stand alone test it wasn't started and the main firmware too to clear all the previous errors you got before..

while the set on, send with LG SRC IN-STOP follow it with 0 4 1 3 the set will goes to standby.. leave it in this STB state for at least 10 seconds then turn on the set FROM the SET POWER at the set ( Not from any RC ) give attention on the screen and test the 24V after it complete

Comment

Working...
                                          X