• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HiSense 50CU6000 screen goes black after a few seconds

Might be a candidate for "tape cut-off method"

Comment

This bright young man nailed it down to the exact faulty line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfrRhw7-ZII

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        Might be a candidate for "tape cut-off method"
        Forgot to attach a pic last time. Also when the tcon came of the side of the screen by the power buttons got pretty hot. I'm guessing I fucked it, not sure why I bought a broken tv anyways when I usually get them for free.
        Attached Files

Comment

what hell this photo ???

did you broken the ribbon cable... it look you have short on the ribbon cable

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
            what hell this photo ???

did you broken the ribbon cable... it look you have short on the ribbon cable
            I swapped the ribbon cable from the other side and part of the screens circuit board caught fire and a trace burnt, she's fucked. I think I fucked something up when the tcon came off the the tv while it was powered.

Comment

You mean you only get a quarter now, when last exact setup gave you half a good display?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
                I swapped the ribbon cable from the other side and part of the screens circuit board caught fire and a trace burnt, she's fucked. I think I fucked something up when the tcon came off the the tv while it was powered.
                Oh crap.

Comment

She's done.
                  Attached Files

Comment

seam you never listen to other Man... the first point i write to screw the t-con to chassis..

sad.
                    Last edited by Diah; 01-26-2021, 02:06 PM.

Comment

When the tcon lost ground it found it somewhere else...

Comment

seam you never listen to other Man... the first point i write to screw the t-con to chassis..

dont do any things more its not bad... remove the speaker and metal cover of the panel boards let see where it damage... its look just lines not parts burning
                        I thought I had it screwed down already.

Comment

Ok, Dr. Frankenstein, let's re-prep the patient for surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                            Ok, Dr. Frankenstein, let's re-prep the patient for surgery.
                            I'm done. Whatever happened to the tcon it gets hot as fuck now, so even if i fix the traces on the screen they'll just burn up again.

Comment

I'm done. Whatever happened to the tcon it gets hot as fuck now, so even if i fix the traces on the screen they'll just burn up again.
                              if you can fix the traces.. you will be hero... then with replacement t-con yours set will back to life

Comment

if you can fix the traces.. you will be hero... then with replacement t-con yours set will back to life
                                I'll try to fix it sometime but for now I've had enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X