No announcement yet.

Need to identify a +ALJ component 022 nitendo switch Lite (Unknown?) shorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to identify a +ALJ component 022 nitendo switch Lite (Unknown?) shorted

Hello everyone =D

After checking only this chip is shorted and does not start my switch Lite.
    I removed this chip and the short circuit is no longer present.

Do you have any idea of the exact part number of this chip?
    I can't find it anywhere on the internet
    Reference +ALJ 022
    How do you think it works?

Thanks a lot
    Attached Files

Re: Need to identify a +ALJ component 022 nitendo switch Lite (Unknown?) shorted

Might be a MAX 17050

Comment

Re: Need to identify a +ALJ component 022 nitendo switch Lite (Unknown?) shorted

The MAX17050 chip is not the expected one, this chip is for the detection of percentage of load of the switch.
      I already replaced one because I had a problem with the percentage of battery.

I think it is another reference the +ALJ

Thanks anyway

Comment

Then it is likely this MAX8969EWLxx+ where xx is the output voltage 3.3 ~ 5.5, see data sheet page 16

The + indicates pin1, the last 3 digits are date code. It might be the MAX8969EWL53+ to boost the battery voltage to 5.3v
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R_J; 07-16-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Wow you're a chef I really think it's her who really corresponds thank you =D

To find it not easy on ebay or aliexpress

Comment

I received the part in question is tried with the 3 different chips, one of which was shorted with a diode

I put back one and I have my 15 Volts of the console and consumption amperage about 0.480 A and 6 W of power.

Unfortunately still black screen and despite exchange LCD connector and 2nd screen nintendo switch and new battery.

Any idea =D?

Comment

I received the chips as you indicated with but the 3 still gave me no display and 2 of them in short cirtcuits.

I had a normal consumption of 20 V, 0.6A of the nintendo switch lite but no display.
              New connector and cable also;

Is there another reference for +ALJ 022?

Comment

Originally posted by fab13 View Post
                I received the part in question is tried with the 3 different chips, one of which was shorted with a diode

I put back one and I have my 15 Volts of the console and consumption amperage about 0.480 A and 6 W of power.

Unfortunately still black screen and despite exchange LCD connector and 2nd screen nintendo switch and new battery.

Any idea =D?
                I ordered 3 MAX8969EWL50+T for 5.0V without paying much attention.
                Maybe the voltage should be at the maximum of 3.3V that's why there was a short circuit maybe?
                And yet perfect soldering

I'll try to take the 3.3V version
                MAX8969EWL33+

Comment

Is it work? I need ALJ 145 chip for oled's fan issue. I can't found anything about ALJ 145. At another forum someone says "AJZ is the 5V version, ALJ is the 5.3V version of the MAX8969" but i dont know if its true.
                  Last edited by tuafed; 06-12-2023, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Necro but, at least AJZ works instead of ALJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X