looking for HP 450 G1 boardview link if it was posted on the forum please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi today i was trying to ripair hp probook 450 g1 its problem is when it is plag in the charger conecter the LED blink continously when i turnon it wont turnon their is no 3.3v or 5v but their is 19v so if any one solve this problem pls help or if u have the schmatic
    thanks

Re: [help] hp probook 450 G1

HP PROBOOK_450 G1 wistron
    Attached Files

Comment

Start by checking if middle pin connector is shorted to ground.
      If so change D4201

Comment

Originally posted by medrek View Post
        hi today i was trying to ripair hp probook 450 g1 its problem is when it is plag in the charger conecter the LED blink continously when i turnon it wont turnon their is no 3.3v or 5v but their is 19v so if any one solve this problem pls help or if u have the schmatic
        thanks
        If the bios is corrupted it could do this. I had a problem with an Acer that did this and after I took out the battery, disconnected the adapter, pressed the power button and held it for 30 sec. and took out the bios battery it was alright when I put it back together. I believe when the power saver mode turns on sometimes it can can cause the unit to go into some loop fault when there is none. Perhaps if the Bios is re-flashed it would correct this problem?
        Last edited by keeney123; 03-28-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Rampage mb 12241-1 48.4yw03.011 schematics

Does anyone have schematics of HP Probook 450 g1?please.

Comment

Re: Rampage mb 12241-1 48.4yw03.011 schematics

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...5&d=1505291915
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Rampage mb 12241-1 48.4yw03.011 schematics

thanks

Comment

Comment

Re: looking for HP 450 G1 boardview link if it was posted on the forum please

Originally posted by MtapeK View Post
                  What is the motherboard part number ?
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Rampage_MB 12241-1 48.4YW04.011

AND

Rampage_MB 12241-1 48.4YW05.011
                    Attached Files

Comment

The boardview doesn`t seem to be available sadly, only the schematic.

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

Hello, I have the same symptoms and in my case it was a blown capacitor C4916. (I hope as I didn't power the board up yet after removing it)
                          The question is is it a 22uF 25V one?
                          I have many donor boards and can't find this cap on any of them so far. Do I read it correctly?
                          Thank you
                          Attached Files

Comment

22mkF 25v

The laptop will work without this capacitor).

Comment

Originally posted by AL._.EX View Post
                              22mkF 25v

The laptop will work without this capacitor).
                              as you said, works!
                              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pcconnect View Post

Hello, I have the same symptoms and in my case it was a blown capacitor C4916. (I hope as I didn't power the board up yet after removing it)
                                The question is is it a 22uF 25V one?
                                I have many donor boards and can't find this cap on any of them so far. Do I read it correctly?
                                Thank you

Could you please show me where that C4916 capacitor is on the motherboard? I've searched a lot and can't find it...

Comment

Working...
                                X