Sites that charge for schematics/board view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sites that charge for schematics/board view

Has anyone had experience with the foreign sites that charge you for schematics or board-views? I have seen some that you can pay a few dollars and you get access to their files for a day. You can also pay more for longer periods of time.

Has anyone used them? If so, were you satisfied with the schematics, and that they had what they said they had? Let us know your experience with them.

Thanks

Re: Sites that charge for schematics/board view

Hi I downloaded a boardview file for a couple of English pounds,from a similar site and was all fine.
    A lot easier to view and locate chips etc, but you can purchase a better boardview software,but for a hobby it is a bit to much for me to pay. I won't name the software as I am not sure if your allowed to say in the forum.
    Last edited by Motherfinboard; 06-03-2020, 11:43 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Thanks for the info. ---
      Regarding boardview programs -- I have been using OpenBoardView (openboardview.org) because it is free, and it works great. Check it out if you have not looked at it.

Comment

I find that with enough searching most of the schematics and board-view stuff can be found for free, I resent paying for schematics that have most likely been ripped off from somewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X