Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuttle SB86i

Hi

I have the above box - mobo is the FB86, and one of the caps has gone on the board. I can't figure the value, hopefully someone here might be able to help:

Green cyliderical, 12mm high (1/2"), 7mm Dia.
    Markings:
    RLP
    105 C (degrees)

Thanks.
    Gerry

Re: Shuttle SB86i

There will be a microfarad and voltage value on there, microfarad is typically something like XXXuf or XXXXuf (1500uf, 470uf, etc...) voltage is basically just going to be XXv, or X.Xv, (16v, 6.3v, etc...)

Comment

he is right.. you can not tell just by the size because they may make 6 different sizes of caps, and all with those same dimensions. Differerent brands have different sizes too at times. You will need to know what 370 said.

Comment

Thanks Guys,

Couldn't see the markings initially as they were all blocked from view until I removed the board from the case. Turns out to be 10Volt, 1000uf.

When I removed the board I also noticed one of the power transistors was blown- guess that goes with the territory. I tried to identify the piece, it has ON in a circle, so presumably made by ON Semiconductors. I've tried to search their site, but can't even figure what it is -a MOSFET?
        The markings are as follows:

T14
        N03

If any of you can tell me what i am looking at, and a suitable equivalent, I'd be most grateful.

THanks again guys.
        Gerry

Comment

Working...
        X