Needed: XFX Geforce 8500GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed: XFX Geforce 8500GT

Hi, sorry if i'm on the wrong place here, but i'm looking for a boardviewer image for a XFX Geforce 8500GT, i' know its an old one. I've got this card for years and it shows no signs of life... suddenly, looking with a magnifyng glass, i' discovered there is a mosfet (or transistor) with a hole in it
    Any help we'll be apreciated, even if somebody has one, perhaps with a simple hi-res picture maybe i'could figure out what component it is. Thanks on any answer !

Re: Needed: XFX Geforce 8500GT

Originally posted by Delta123 View Post
    Hi, sorry if i'm on the wrong place here, but i'm looking for a boardviewer image for a XFX Geforce 8500GT, i' know its an old one. I've got this card for years and it shows no signs of life... suddenly, looking with a magnifyng glass, i' discovered there is a mosfet (or transistor) with a hole in it
    Any help we'll be apreciated, even if somebody has one, perhaps with a simple hi-res picture maybe i'could figure out what component it is. Thanks on any answer !
    Can you get any part number from the IC in question.Post some good clear pictures of it and the surrounding parts so its easier to ID which part it is.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Needed: XFX Geforce 8500GT

Hi, and thanks for the reply, but i'never said it was an IC, it is some tiny transistor or fet and nothing to see on it, perhaps a problem with the power supply (or so) blow a hole (literally) on it.
      Here are the pic:

Comment

Working...
      X