Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung One Connect Box need help identifying missing IC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung One Connect Box need help identifying missing IC.

OCB model BN94-07414Q, component location is IC3601, directly under OCB port(CN3301). Marking on chip was completely unrecognizable, so needed to ask here anyways, upon removal don't know where it fell. If anyone knows the identity of this IC, been Surfing the net for months now to find a picture close enough to see the marking but pictures posted are too blurry. Let me know of any info I left out that might help. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung One Connect Box need help identifying missing IC.

Hi,
    I've attached a photo of the part from one I've here, it seems to say AFD , the D looks more like a backwards C though.

Sorry I can't get a better picture of it.

Hope this helps.
    Attached Files

Comment

You are awesome!!!!! Thank you, very much appreciated. Picture is good

Comment

@retel Thanks again. Found out the "backwards C" is actually a mark that belongs to ON Semiconductor. It's an ON Semiconductor SPDT RON Analog Switch NLASB3157DFT2.(<---highlight, right click that part and search) It still has the "AF" but with an M(date code). I surfed over to their website, then scrolled all the way down to click on Contact Us and under Technical Support I emailed them a question with the pic you sent me. I was surprised they responded with a link to their part, that was totally cool! Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X