Nintendo DSi (twl-cpu-10) PCB component identify help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo DSi (twl-cpu-10) PCB component identify help

Hi, I'm looking to identify the 2 pin battery power connector on the main board of a Nintendo DSi, board twl-cpu-10. I've attached a pic of the connector and of the board showing the broken piece I'm looking to identify and order.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Re: Nintendo DSi (twl-cpu-10) PCB component identify help

Also looking for p10 connector as well. Any chance someone knows where I can get the part number or a way to confirm if the ones on aliexpress/ebay is the correct one?

I would rather order a few than order one overpriced one.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by newfie View Post
      Hi, I'm looking to identify the 2 pin battery power connector on the main board of a Nintendo DSi, board twl-cpu-10. I've attached a pic of the connector and of the board showing the broken piece I'm looking to identify and order.

Thanks!
      Without measurements of it's physical size, pitch, etc, this is very similar to what you're looking for, but you'd need to take measurements of the connector and compare to the specs/datasheet of this replacement: https://www.digikey.com/en/products/...ource=octopart

Other than that, you might just have to buy a broken motherboard on aliexpress/ebay and steal the component off of that board. Preheat the board and then use a lower temp hot air to remove the component without melting it. You may even wish to mix in some low melt solder to the soldering points so it comes off easier without melting the plastic.

Comment

If the device works with the connector that is there now but just dose not stay in place you could always hot glue it into place if you can not find one but it looks like the type that is used for cooling fans
        9 PC LCD Monitor
        6 LCD Flat Screen TV
        30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
        10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
        6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
        1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
        25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
        6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
        1 Dell Mother Board
        15 Computer Power Supply
        1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
        2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
        All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Working...
        X