Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Switch HAC-001 - No picture, momentary backlight

Hello,
    Nintendo switch, board HAC-001. The back light comes on and then goes off. After the reset, you can see the backlight all the time, first brighter, then dimmer.
    The console came to replace the SD card slot because the customer burned it with a soldering iron and it was full of flux everywhere. By the way, he melted the blockade of one flex, but it is rather irrelevant. I am completely unfamiliar with this type of equipment but the replacement seemed simple.
    After desoldering the socket, I reassembled console to check if it starts, and it doesn't. It was working before, but not after the connector removal. I was looking for something in the circuit at the screen connector and measuring the resistance on one coil I found a short circuit. It seems suspicious to me because it is quite far from the place of soldering, besides I did not overdo it with the temperature (350 *C) and I made myself a protection of aluminum foil and Kapton tape around the connector, but I did not remove the emmc memory. Did I damage memory? Did I overheat something? Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Re: Nintendo Switch HAC-001 - No picture, momentary backlight

I did radical cleaning of the old flux after the customer from connectors and it works.

Comment

Re: Nintendo Switch HAC-001 - No picture, momentary backlight

Hi Posarek,

So, the lcd connector was dirty and after cleaning it worked fine you mean ?

Comment

Working...
      X