X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greetings to each and every member!

Glad to discover this new source of knowledge.

Comment

Hey all,

I'm unilock, borne of earth and flame. Or so they say.

I've had an account on this forum for a while, but realized only today that I'd never introduced myself here. So here I am.

The first OS I remember using was Windows ME, back around 2006. It sucked.
      Nowadays I use Linux. It also sucks, but less so than the alternatives.

I'm interested in software and hardware, and the way they work together.
      I hope to one day master the C programming language. Only then will I have reached maximum potency.

Have a good day everyone

Comment

Hello, I'm new to the forum! I'm looking to learn about repairing some broken TV's that I have. I have some electrical experience. I'm glad I found this forum!

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to recover BIOS password (which I forgot) of my Probook 4520s

Comment

Hello. I own a small computer service company in Brazil, we mainly fix motherboards, so BIOS, datasheets and schematics are very important to us. Thanks for your forum, it's great.

Comment

Just found this website after an extensive internet search. (Had to find the right search terms!) Hoping to fix a graphic card. Greetings to all!!

Comment

hi, i’m retired mech/elec engineer from England, now living out in northeast Thailand for the last 9 years since I retired early at 56. I just got sick of working and crazy English weather. I do a few computer and electrical repairs for expat mates out here just for a hobby and to help mates out. I also play a little bit of golf if the weather is not too hot.

Comment

Hi everyone! Im new here in the forum, hope to learn lot, Stay safe Always guys!

Best regards...

Comment

As a boy I use to try and fix broken Tvs -the ones that had valves in them started career i electronics getting involved in jet fighters -phantom, nuclear power stations, etc etc then retired and moved on the trying to repair TVs again.

Comment

Hi! Warm greetings from cold Russia.

just starting fixing notebooks, hope to find interesting info here

Comment

Hi Everyone
                        I'm an electronics newb - hoping to furthur my knowledge,be gentle with me lol

Comment

Hi. I'm from Bulgaria and started with repairing electronics as a hobby. This forum looks really helpful for such things so here I am.

Comment

Hello guys, created this account a while back and have been lurking but finally stopped by to say hello.

Comment

hi every one

Comment

Hi all, i started repair electronics as my job, hope you all can help me if i am in a problem that i couldnt solved

Comment

hi all, I am glad that there are still forums like this where people help each other

Comment

Good morning, found this place in efforts of fixing my sons keyboard on his GL502VM, it doesn't work

Comment

Hello.

I am a electrical/computer engineer with 30+ years in the computer industry. We fix computers, rehab and recycle tons of old computers. Motherboard repairs, bios updates, etc. This time we need to unlock a bios. Please help.

Comment

Hi. I'm from Japan.
                                        I'm repairing my broken tablet now.

Comment

Hi,
                                          I'm Robert and I am trying to repair the power supply of my Samsung.

Thanks for letting me in.
                                          Robert

Comment

Working...
                                          X