This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I started selling IBM PCs and Eagle Computers that ran DOS 1.0 at the dawn of time. There's been a keyboaud in my home ever since. Right now I joined to get help with my 2006 Panasonic plasma TV (and my car is older than that).

Comment

Hey,

Run a repair shop in scotland, trying to widen my knowlege and to find access to schematics especially cap10 la-E321P power delivery schematic

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Umut. I'm glad to be here. I am trying to development myself about the technical things. have a nice day to all of you.

Comment

hi from me. let"s unlock m1

Comment

Hi to all... I'm a dead panasonic owner, i hope i can fix it

Comment

Hi all,
              I'm an old skool engineer and started in the tv trade just after valves (tubes) were dying out. I've just got my hands on a very expensive QLEDLED TV with a PSU issue and I'm looking for a little help.
              I started out with absolutely nothing and still have most of it left https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images...frantic4yc.gif

Comment

It's great to be part of this forum
                I started out with absolutely nothing and still have most of it left https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images...frantic4yc.gif

Comment

A retired 60 something engineer who still can't put his soldering iron down

Comment

I'm a 60 something retired engineer who still remembers valves (tubes) and back then, there was no other option when repairing stuff other than working down to component level.

Looking forward to taking part

Comment

I'm looking forward to learn the possible of fixing our Pioneer PDP-6010FD.

Comment

Hello

Comment

I dont know why but i cant open a new thred,when im activated user

Comment

Hi, I'm from Yorkshire (UK) and have joined the forum to find help for numerous BIOS/UEFI related issues, mainly on Dell and HP boards. Happy to add and help out on forum posts where I can! Cheers!

Comment

Before any read this, sorry if I comit some errors on my writing, I don't write on english frecuently.

My name is Cris. From Mex, 23 Years.

I'm an electronics and computer enthusiast only, but I have some studies on this things.

I do it only like a hobby since I enter to the university to study Psychology, before this I considered to study a engineer career ... but later I decided to not do it.

Anyways, Nice day/Night to any what is reading this ! I Hope I can find some pleasant people here.

Comment

Hi,

Posting for access!

Comment

Hello, just was searching for a bios file and this place looks great.

Comment

Hai, Friends. I'm new.
                                    Are I write my messages there in langusge of my country - Russia ?

Comment

hi,there im givanno and im a software engeneer but im busy with my electronic clases to im so interesting in learning new things thats why im here to share with everybody and to receive my name is givanno an im from Curacao toms up

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi everyone, just joined here because I'm having problems with my Surface Pro BIOS

Forums are a relatively new concept to me but I'll get my head around it

I hope to have some fun here though and gain a better understanding of the BIOS I have such problems using lol.

Leo

Comment

Working...
                                          X