12v 1uo941243c Relay repairable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12v 1uo941243c Relay repairable?

P0725 rpm sensor also known as crank sensor . this will prevent engine starting .
    don't worry about transmission codes yet

Comment

Originally posted by petehall347 View Post
      P0725 rpm sensor also known as crank sensor . this will prevent engine starting .
      thank you i´ll start with that one

Comment

Hello again I have not made any progress because there is a fuse that destroys all the time it is no: 29 on the fuse plate and I do not know to which relay it belongs the schematic on post 47 that you posted differs a little from my plate. can you
        or do you have the schematic of the fuse plate?

Comment

I think this car is totalled?

Comment

Originally posted by redwire View Post
            I think this car is totalled?
            lol no not at all just a little patience and you get out of the misery thanks to petehall347 help

Comment

On some cars there is camshaft sensor and a crankshaft sensor and they give you the same exact error code for both at least this is the case with the car that I have so do not over look this when I get this code I change both of them

One note some times it can be the wiring harness plug that can give you a bad headache if it has a bad connection in the plug as well and it can be hard to detect and determine if this is your issue or not

On note about a fuse that blows as soon as you apply power to it you need to find out what is causing this issue use the incandescent light bulb ( or a test light ) instead of the fuse to see if it is a direct short or not you will need a wiring diagram for this car to be able to know all of what is on this circuit

I have a pickup truck that has an issue when you leave the truck sitting for a couple of weeks and go to start it the battery is completely dead no power what so ever I going to have to figure out what the issue is but two things come to mind first one is the radio and the second one is the alternator bad diodes in it and Ford alternator are the worst for this issue I have had this issue several times in the past

A few years ago I had issues with the charging system on this truck and it was one of the pins in the wiring harness to the alternator that was near the battery that was the issue that time I had to bypass this pin connection in the wiring harness and put a inline fuse on it

But this is where a wiring diagram comes in very handy to help you figure out what could be the problem in a given circuit you can troubleshoot it with out a wiring diagram but it takes a lot longer to do

Here is a case in point I once worked on a car that all of the dashboard lights were on the charging system was not working at all and it turns out to be a wire that goes from the alternator to the dashboard underneath the radiator and had burned it self apart due to a short circuit on the heater for the choke on the carburetor but I was lucky enough that it had a wiring diagram that was available on line helped a lot for this issue

I hope this helps you with your problems with your car
              Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 09-27-2022, 02:19 PM.
              9 PC LCD Monitor
              6 LCD Flat Screen TV
              30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
              10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
              6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
              1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
              25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
              6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
              1 Dell Mother Board
              15 Computer Power Supply
              1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
              2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
              All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Your blown fuse and 3 error codes point to the ECU or it's wiring.

Comment

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
                  On some cars there is camshaft sensor and a crankshaft sensor and they give you the same exact error code for both at least this is the case with the car that I have so do not over look this when I get this code I change both of them

One note some times it can be the wiring harness plug that can give you a bad headache if it has a bad connection in the plug as well and it can be hard to detect and determine if this is your issue or not

On note about a fuse that blows as soon as you apply power to it you need to find out what is causing this issue use the incandescent light bulb instead of the fuse to see if it is a direct short or not you will need a wiring diagram for this car to be able to know all of what is on this circuit

I have a pickup truck that has an issue when you leave the truck sitting for a couple of weeks and go to start it the battery is completely dead no power what so ever I going to have to figure out what the issue is but two things come to mind first one is the radio and the second one is the alternator bad diodes in it and Ford alternator are the worst for this issue I have had this issue several times in the past

A few years ago I had issues with the charging system on this truck and it was one of the pins in the wiring harness to the alternator that was the issue that time
                  that's right camshaft sensor and a crankshaft sensor could be the cause but as you say i need to have wiring diagrams for this car petehall347 has helped me with that hope he continues with it because now i'm stuck with a fuse that blows all the time

Comment

check inside the ecu
                    just in case a cap has leaked - very common in Honda OBD1 era stuff

Comment

Here is how I troubleshoot a short circuit with out a wiring diagram but this takes a long time to do

You have to gain access to the back of the fuse box and trace down the circuit that has the issue and start taking of the tape off until you get the first connection point and keep going down the wire path until you find out where or what is causing the short

One option you have to getting a wiring diagram for the car in question is go to the dealership and ask them if they will print out the section that you need I have done this myself in the past and have gotten good results from doing this now you might have to pay a fee for them to do this for you

What amperage is the fuse in question

STJ point is also something to look at as well

“ check inside the ecu
                      just in case a cap has leaked - very common in Honda OBD1 era stuff ”
                      Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 09-27-2022, 02:37 PM.
                      9 PC LCD Monitor
                      6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                      30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
                      10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
                      6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
                      1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
                      25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
                      6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
                      1 Dell Mother Board
                      15 Computer Power Supply
                      1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
                      2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
                      All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

which fuse is blowing ? what did you do just as the fuse blew ?

Comment

there is a workshop service manual for the electrics online .. you will maybe need to make your own breakout box .
                          what i do is find the resistance figures for the sensor and remove and inspect the suspect sensor for damage and check resistance .
                          Last edited by petehall347; 09-27-2022, 03:24 PM.

Comment

which fuse is blowing ? what did you do just as the fuse blew ?
                            fuse that destroys all the time it is no: 29 on the fuse plate and I do not know to which relay it belongs the schematic on post 47 that you posted differs a little from my plate.

Comment

there is a workshop service manual for the electrics online .. you will maybe need to make your own breakout box .
                              what i do is find the resistance figures for the sensor and remove and inspect the suspect sensor for damage and check resistance .
                              do you have any specific link to this workshop service manual? i searched for autodata but they are very expensive even though they have one..very cheap first month. what do you mean by making your own breakout box. the fuse that is no:29 on the fuse box has has to do with petrol engine, engine electronic and ignition according to the manual

Comment

f29 powers A52 Ignition amplifier. unplug it to test if short gone .
                                its right there on the diagram ,
                                that manual is on google ..its a skoda factory one

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=skoda...cal+pdf+manual
                                Last edited by petehall347; 09-27-2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

f29 powers A52 Ignition amplifier. unplug it to test if short gone .
                                  its right there on the diagram ,
                                  that manual is on google ..its a skoda factory one

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=skoda...cal+pdf+manual
                                  Hi I find no F29 or A52 on the Diagram but you said "f29 powers A52 Ignition amplifier. Pull out the plug to test if there is a short circuit.
                                  It is right there on the diagram, can you point to what you are saying please

Comment

everything is marked on the wiring diagram . there is also a list of everything you can search the pdf .
                                    Attached Files

Comment

everything is marked on the wiring diagram . there is also a list of everything you can search the pdf .
                                      Thanks these were not with the others in your last post.I'm trying to put them together so I can understand what it looks like.
                                      Sorry now i see they are here

Comment

Hi again I was wondering if you or maybe someone else here in the forum who knows how to test a 6pins,7pins,9pins and even twin relay. Have searched everywhere only find how does an 8 pins different relay work or maybe refer to something that can help. some pictures to understand
                                        Attached Files

Comment

First you would troubleshoot and fix the blowing fuses problem, why are you now suspecting the relays? Look for the short circuits instead of wasting time here.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X