Re: philips 55 oled 745 /12 3 blinks

heres the cct its looking very much like panel damage ,
    given that when psu and panel are forced on
    i can only get a strip of display
    even with lvds cables un plugged as re Diah advice
    we all learn on each repair ,
    this one has 24v supply marked where clearly it should be 12v
    when owner gets back to me ,if its scrap
    i will try to strip it down as at the moment it looks impossible to get to the panel to examine it with magnifying glass
    god knows how they have achieved such a slim design
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimbofz View Post
      when psu and panel are forced on
      i can only get a strip of display
      even with lvds cables un plugged as re Diah advice
      however strip displaying on screen are matter of defect to many.. but in this OLED its not thin line strip.. its wide and this mean the T-CON are at cutoff state. in this state there will be only one gate sync with panel to keep the T-CON SPI at STB ready to start when mainboards allowed and order the PSU to supply T-CON 12V_T. if the T-CON SPI started. we will have full screen. disconnect LVDS and feeding 12V to t-con normally let it start.. but here we dont have luck. so we need mainboards help to make it starting.

we do know from yours first post Voltage measurements this 12V_T was 0 Zero. so it mean the T-CON stay at STB state i explained before. so its wrong of us to judge from now on defect panel Module.

+24V_A are listed on CN9101 and its also marked at the diagram, but thought the CCT are much different from actual PSU. but starting taking parts out from PSU and testing will be good start with D9121 D9122 .

Comment

thanks
        so there is still hope for a repair ?
        the cct i have posted is 18.1 version ,not 19.6 version ,so its useful as a guide only
        the cct ive posted contains 5 versions of psu
        ive looked for d9121 and d9122 cant find them
        busy at the moment with other jobs but will look at it again soon

Comment

Sorry for digging up this post, but I am starting to get into electronics repair, and I have exactly the same problem. I know almost certainly that the panel is damaged, but at the very least I want to see it with my eyes (for the accomplishment) I am trying to do the jumper cables thing but I am not sure if I am making it correctly.
          I remove the cables from the socket and add a connection between ps on tcon on and panel on. Is this what I am supposed to do? If so nothing appears on the screen and the 3 blinks are still there.

Comment

Working...
          X