unlock bios for dell latitude 3520

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unlock bios for dell latitude 3520

thank you the bios is unlocked but I can't write the teg service in the bios

Comment

it's good I solve the problem thank you very much

Comment

unlock password drll latitude 3520

help me to unlock dell latitude 3520 8FC8
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Re: unlock password drll latitude 3520

Originally posted by didouche1200 View Post
          help me to unlock dell latitude 3520 8FC8
          Here
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

thanks worked fine

Comment

please could you help me remove administrator password

Comment

Originally posted by jm801 View Post
                please could you help me remove administrator password
                Here's your unlocked file, try and let me know.
                Attached Files
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thank you it worked you are very kind

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                    Here's your unlocked file, try and let me know.
                    thank you it worked you are very kind

Comment

need to clear bios password
                      dell latitude 3420
                      I have attached my old bios

Comment

Originally posted by sundarkanini View Post
                        need to clear bios password
                        dell latitude 3420
                        I have attached my old bios
                        try
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                          try
                          thank u it is working

Comment

I have been looking for a solution for months now. Hoping someone here can help*fingers crossed.

I have a Dell Latitude 3520 #*****93-8fc8(Unsure if I should include all numbers for privacy reasons.) asking for the system or administration password(I attached a picture of what I see)

I need the MASTER system BIOS password, or a way to bypass or remove it. My laptop does not have a CMOS or jump option to reset/bypass it unfortunately. I found options from others that can provide the password but for a few. One asked for $60 and another $30. And the site bios-pw.org gives out a password for my service tag but it says it is wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated you have no idea.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tech509 View Post
                              I have been looking for a solution for months now. Hoping someone here can help*fingers crossed.

I have a Dell Latitude 3520 #*****93-8fc8(Unsure if I should include all numbers for privacy reasons.) asking for the system or administration password(I attached a picture of what I see)

I need the MASTER system BIOS password, or a way to bypass or remove it. My laptop does not have a CMOS or jump option to reset/bypass it unfortunately. I found options from others that can provide the password but for a few. One asked for $60 and another $30. And the site bios-pw.org gives out a password for my service tag but it says it is wrong.

Upload your original bios file and someone here will help you.
                              >>>>>

Comment

New Question: Impossible? Dell 3520 BIOS password HELP PLZZ

Thanks in advance for taking the time just to read my issue.

Attached Files

Comment

How do I get BIOS dump file? It takes me straight to the image I attached. When I try to hit F2 for bios settings it immediately starts to shutdown and turns off. ONLY thing the locked laptop lets me see and access is the password entry screen.

Comment

Upload your original bios file and someone here will help you.
                                    Can I get the dump file from Dell website and finding the correct dios download file for my laptop?

Comment

Can I get the dump file from Dell website and finding the correct dios download file for my laptop?
                                      You should Desolder the bios chip using SMD soldering station, read it using a programmer then upload the .bin file to this forum.

Read Post #2 https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                                      Last edited by hardware1; 11-16-2022, 06:21 AM.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

You should Desolder the bios chip using SMD soldering station, read it using a programmer then upload the .bin file to this forum.

Read Post #2 https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526
                                        I came across that method already. Desoldering the chip and buying a tool to reap chip isn't an option. Because if I had the money I'd buy the password for $30. Hoping I can find a way or someone that can help me with the password without doing what you mentioned. I appreciate the suggestion. Any other ideas?

Comment

I came across that method already. Desoldering the chip and buying a tool to reap chip isn't an option. Because if I had the money I'd buy the password for $30. Hoping I can find a way or someone that can help me with the password without doing what you mentioned. I appreciate the suggestion. Any other ideas?
                                          As i know, there is no free master password for 8FC8 yet.
                                          >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                          X