Lenovo Yoga 13 - Schematic Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Yoga 13 - Schematic Needed

Have been digging around for this one. No luck yet.

Lenovo Yoga 13 - Core i5
    Model 20175
    MB - 90002038 for MB FRU W8S

Customer broke the dc jack, sending 20v to ground. No visible dmg, so no telling what got cooked. Repl jack, gets 20v ok. But can not find any of the other normal rails - 3.3v/5v. Does not power on or show charging. Need a schematic ...

Re: Lenovo Yoga 13 - Schematic Needed

well possibly you still have short on 19 line , you must chekl if you receive 19 volts everywere , like for ex , cpu vcore , and main regulator , if you dont have 19 volts there , inject on the latest dc in mosfet 19v to see what will get hot . if you want schematic your not giving correct board code . remove all hardware from motherboard and send us picture of the motherboard , front and bottom

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
      well possibly you still have short on 19 line , you must chekl if you receive 19 volts everywere , like for ex , cpu vcore , and main regulator , if you dont have 19 volts there , inject on the latest dc in mosfet 19v to see what will get hot . if you want schematic your not giving correct board code . remove all hardware from motherboard and send us picture of the motherboard , front and bottom
      Those are the numbers on the board and bottom case. There isn't anything else. Printed on the board directly is LENOVO on one side .. and on the other side is Yoga 13 MB Panasonic. There's a white sticker that has that FRU number above. Removed the stickers, no numbers printed on the board under them. One of the stickers on the board shows 4551-500010-31. But I don't think that is going to help any. I can usually find a schematic fairly quickly if there is one out there. This one though, coming up empty.

Had a short to ground near 8150L power ic. Removed EC (ITE Controller) ... short to ground went away. Ordered replacements this morning. Will see if that fixes it.

Comment

Don't have my phone handy atm to snap a pic. But this is the same board here and has pics top/bot ... quite small - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-Yoga-...kAAOSwHnFV22Fx

Comment

its called "YOGA 13 MB PANASONIC" and i am also in need of schematic to identify a burned smd .

Comment

I´m in the same boat, anyone got the schematic?

Comment

does anyone know what is the charger controller chip on it.my laptop works but no charging.

Comment

Bq735

Comment

https://lenovo.encompass.com/item/10...novo/90002038/

This it the link to the replacement board from Lenovo, if anyone has had any luck finding a boardview. I'm in the same boat, customer broke power input jack, replaced the jack and still no power. No visible bad components, just trying to follow the power rails to find where the power loss is.

Comment

schematic for lenovo yoga 13 2191

I would like a schematic or boardview for
                    lenovo yoga 13

MB numbers:
                    Yoga 13 MB panasonic

Comment

Originally posted by TSWadleigh View Post
                      https://lenovo.encompass.com/item/10...novo/90002038/

This it the link to the replacement board from Lenovo, if anyone has had any luck finding a boardview. I'm in the same boat, customer broke power input jack, replaced the jack and still no power. No visible bad components, just trying to follow the power rails to find where the power loss is.

check the pins or first and second mosfet if the b+ is present on current sensing resistor..

Comment

dear Friends
                        I made a mistake while using my hot air, I have lost an unknown resistor value, I would like anyone to get this value to me, please, I attached some pics for that resistor location on Panasonic lenovo 13MB core i5
                        https://mega.nz/folder/TWxBDbYS#oJB83YOBGW-XFWE5hmQzBg

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedtr0 View Post
                          dear Friends
                          I made a mistake while using my hot air, I have lost an unknown resistor value, I would like anyone to get this value to me, please, I attached some pics for that resistor location on Panasonic lenovo 13MB core i5
                          https://mega.nz/folder/TWxBDbYS#oJB83YOBGW-XFWE5hmQzBg
                          Saludos cordiales colega... ya soluciono su problema, porque tengo esa placa en mis manos y le podria colaborar con esos valores.
                          El valor en ohmios es 000,5 de la que esta señalada y de la que esta junto a ella tiene el mismo valor en ohmios.

Best regards colleague... I have already solved your problem, because I have that plate in my hands and I could help you with those values.
                          The value in ohms is 000.5 of the one indicated and the one next to it has the same value in ohms.
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-09-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone Help needed plz i had some corrosion on this resistor and while trying to clean it resistor got lost and now i dont know the measurement of this resistor if any one have same board plz help me i have uploaded the picture its part no is lenovo yoga 13 mb panasonic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X