Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ask some good person for help on "@" character and how to understand the indicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ask some good person for help on "@" character and how to understand the indicated

Greetings to all of you, as you will understand from the questions, I'm not familiar with electronic diagrams .... from theory to practice there is always an abyss :o)

1 - I often find the "@" character in the electronic diagrams of laptops near the component and I'd like to understand if it indicates a component that may not be present in the real hardware execution or if there is a different explanation for the use of this @.

2 - I write these examples:
    2S@ PC217 0.22U_0603_16V7K 16 volts (max) what does it mean 7K ?

@ what does it mean the @ character ?

16 volts (max) what does it mean 7K ?

GPU@ PC218 0.1U_0603_25V7K

The 0603 it means the package?

the 0603 package is used to classify both capacitors and resistors or there are different tables?

Thanks to anyone who can answer

Re: I ask some good person for help on "@" character and how to understand the indica

I dont know entirely, but I will try to answer based on some kind of logic.

2S@ PC217 0.22U_0603_16V7K
    GPU@ PC218 0.1U_0603_25V7K

Name-of-rail-or-signal@ schematics-and-board-name-of-component used-value ___ used-package(dimension) ___ designed for max voltage

So, there is C217 capacitor with 0.22 uF capacitance (220nF)/16V in package 0603.
    In some type of package could be any component who can fitted in, so, in 0603 package can be capacitor, resistor, led diode, inductor... and so on.

What means sufix @ prefix P and 7K on end I dont know. Some mark for tolerance maybe... or specific marking of that company, schematic...
    Last edited by harp; 05-14-2023, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Re: I ask some good person for help on "@" character and how to understand the indica

A picture os what you described might help if Harp's answer is not enough for you.

Comment

Thanks friends, just for answering me - you already helped me
        I would like to try to insert an attachment to explain better...

OK done

you will see on page 41 in the captions LED3 and LED7 a resistor with the character @, the other without @.

and on page 45 you will see PD3 - PR8 - PC6 with character @.

For the capacitors, I'm a qualified electronic technician, and I know the differences and the values of the components quite well, but my limits concern these representations regarding the electronic diagrams.
        Sometimes I see 7k in capacitors, but also 8J or 6 as on page 47

Probably as Harp says it will indicate the tolerance, but I wanted to ask you if you know of the tables that describe these values, after all, for the resistances I see that the % is entered

Many thanks again to all of you, Harp and Tester272001 - and to whoever wants to answer me
        Attached Files

Comment

So, simbols with @, * or so, may have be ommited by manufacturer...
          Signals with # mean low voltage is active true (inverted).
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by harp View Post
            So, simbols with @, * or so, may have be ommited by manufacturer...
            Signals with # mean low voltage is active true (inverted).
            I think what you wrote too.
            thanks for your reply

Comment

Working...
            X