Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buying Dual Trace osilascope

Hello for all.
    I want to buy Dual Trace Digitel osilascope, I don't know which is cheap & best. so looking for exp. person advise. purposing for LCD monitor, Motherboard, power supply and amusement machine service. thanks advance.

Re: buying Dual Trace osilascope

Dear friend give a number in American dollars as description or limit of the word cheap.

Regarding best ... my personal choice about dual Chanel 100MHz 2GSa/s,
    is the latest GW Instek GDS-2000A series.

You may see pictures & videos in this LINK

Comment

At 1100$, that's anything but cheap.

OP, if you want new, the Rigol 50 Mhz scopes are still some of the cheapest you can get:

http://www.batronix.com/shop/oscillo...lloscopes.html

It's about 260 euro / 350 dollars with shipping included.
      You can also find them on dx.com or eBay, if Batronix doesn't ship to Dubai.

If you're lucky, this 50 Mhz version can be "hacked" to 100 Mhz (it depends on firmware it comes with) but the 100 Mhz version is also relatively cheap.

Anyway, for the things you mention, probably even a 20-30 Mhz scope would do just fine, so the 50 Mhz limit is not really a limit or an issue.

ps. I actually have the 50 Mhz version, bought from Batronix (that's why i linked to them instead of dx.com or ebay, because I know they worked for me), and didn't have the need to hack it to 100 mhz yet, it works fine as it is.

Comment

I use a tektronix 454. That model was made in the 60s to 70s and is 150mhz.
        Long as you don`t have to carry it around much it weighs in at 29lbs.
        The 454 and its 50mhz brother the 453 can be found on ebay for 50 to 100 bucks.
        Easy to use and easy to service if needed.
        Volks

Comment

He's in Dubai, those Tektronix cost more to ship than their eBay price.

The new scopes are more expensive but they're lightweight due to the LCD screens they use, so you end up at about the same prices if the scope is not in the same country.

Comment

Working...
          X