• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Legion 7 Gaming Laptop not working

Hello friends,
    need help in that situation,
    MB Model: FLY00 LA-J561P Rev: 1.0

the customer trying to change the screen without disconnect the battery. after that the laptop stop working at all.

i know where is exactly the problem inside the motherboard, but i don't know if it can be replacement.

i attach a pic for the motherboard, and i cycle a part getting hot very much after pressing the power button. and even there is some smoke coming up from it.

from where i can bring a chip like that? and what tools i need to change it?
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo Legion 7 Gaming Laptop not working

Originally posted by BlackH View Post
    Hello friends,
    need help in that situation,
    MB Model: FLY00 LA-J561P Rev: 1.0

the customer trying to change the screen without disconnect the battery. after that the laptop stop working at all.

i know where is exactly the problem inside the motherboard, but i don't know if it can be replacement.

i attach a pic for the motherboard, and i cycle a part getting hot very much after pressing the power button. and even there is some smoke coming up from it.

from where i can bring a chip like that? and what tools i need to change it?
    its PCH

Comment

Re: Lenovo Legion 7 Gaming Laptop not working

You can get the chip on aliexpress but bga rework station is a must to replace this chip.

Comment

Working...
      X