Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Audio Bose Wave Music System AWRCC1 Am/fm CD Player

Hi All,

I am working on Bose Wave Music System AM/FM CD Player Model AWRCC1. Suddenly NO AUDIO at all. Not from the AM/FM Radion & neither through the CD Player. I used the headphone, still no sound. Opened the unit & checked the motherboard to see any shorts or any blown components but all seem to be in a very good condition. The test of both speakers are fine & they work well. The display seems to be ok as I see when I switch over between radio/CD with teh remote control & the time shows good. Does any know what could be the problem or any kind of repair tips & if anyone could share the schematics for this model, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Re: No Audio Bose Wave Music System AWRCC1 Am/fm CD Player

most common failure is all the caps - including the SMD caps. lots of cap replacement to get this unit back in operation

Comment

Make sure there is nothing stuck in the headphone jack. Lube it and work the jack for a bit. Other than that, I would go straight to the amp and see what’s going on there.

Comment

Thank you so much for the tips. So you are saying to replace all the caps. They are 100s of them - ....Do you know the main amp ones, I think I will start from there. Does anyone have the schematic/service manual for this model to share with me. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X