Panasonic CF-20 Bios Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic CF-20 Bios Password

could anyone help please remove cf-20 bios password?
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic CF-20 Bios Password

try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thank you will try

Comment

Toughbook CF-20

Ive got 2 Toughbook CF-20, 1s a Mk1 the other a Mk2, Ive never put passwords in either of them, added a new SSD to Mk2 and also need to switch off mobile/sims modem and its asking for password, the bios is the the winbond 25q128, if I post the dump here can anything be done?

Thanks
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-22-2021, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Re: Toughbook CF-20 mk2

Originally posted by liteace View Post
          Ive got 2 Toughbook CF-20, 1s a Mk1 the other a Mk2, Ive never put passwords in either of them, added a new SSD to Mk2 and also need to switch off mobile/sims modem and its asking for password, the bios is the the winbond 25q128, if I post the dump here can anything be done?

Thanks
          post ... we are loading to help you ..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by pipo7169 View Post
            thank you will try
            Hi,

Just checking. Have you tried the file and how was it working?

Thank you

Comment

It's not working on my mk2 cf 20 and here is my locked file bin for cf 20 mk2 can on some unlock it for me
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bluestar77 View Post
                It's not working on my mk2 cf 20 and here is my locked file bin for cf 20 mk2 can on some unlock it for me
                Unlocked file
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks brother i will try and confirm

Comment

Panasonic CF-20
                    Can the file be repaired? No display
                    Attached Files
                    Mohammed Mohan

Comment

CF-20 BIOS Password Unlock Help

Need help with BIOS PW unlock

Model CF-20G5108VM

SN 0FKKC69971

I do not know anything about how to get BIOS dump, programmer device etc etc etc. I was given this laptop new from a business partner and the HDD has been wiped. It has the BIOS PW on it upon boot, Just need help to get this thing unlocked. I have not read anything on the forums, I have never done anythign BIOS related besides doing an update. I do not know how to program as I am a Cisco Engineer and thats all I do. If somebody can explain, post pop up pictures, write a manual, anything so I can get this fixed asap will be appreciated.

Comment

Re: CF-20 BIOS Password Unlock Help

Originally posted by nvirginiaboi View Post
                        Need help with BIOS PW unlock

Model CF-20G5108VM

SN 0FKKC69971

I do not know anything about how to get BIOS dump, programmer device etc etc etc. I was given this laptop new from a business partner and the HDD has been wiped. It has the BIOS PW on it upon boot, Just need help to get this thing unlocked. I have not read anything on the forums, I have never done anythign BIOS related besides doing an update. I do not know how to program as I am a Cisco Engineer and thats all I do. If somebody can explain, post pop up pictures, write a manual, anything so I can get this fixed asap will be appreciated.
                        you need an SPi programmer... watch a video here as an example..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

Comment

Need help bios for Cf20

blackscreen, no boot, no backlight after save and exit in bios setup.
                          just led power on/off react
                          Serial in dump

I have tried several bios here, none have worked so far
                          thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                            Need help bios for Cf20

Serial in dump

thanks
                            IF this is for unlocking TRY this...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Need help bios for Cf20

Serial in dump

thanks
                              try
                              Attached Files
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                              all donations are welcome,
                              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                              >>>>>
                              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                try
                                Same result,Power on/off but no boot and display

Comment

Same result,Power on/off but no boot and display
                                  ok, so I updated ME to 11.8.93.4323, try with ME ver. same as in your dump, 11.0.1.1001
                                  Attached Files
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  >>>>>

Comment

try this too
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by volinakis View Post
                                      ok, so I updated ME to 11.8.93.4323, try with ME ver. same as in your dump, 11.0.1.1001
                                      volinakis the same, the message didn't go out yesterday.
                                      qayyum786 not tested for the moment

I think it's dead, even the USB key died at the same time as the computer.
                                      Just the lights power and beep when it turns off

Comment

volinakis the same, the message didn't go out yesterday.
                                        qayyum786 not tested for the moment

I think it's dead, even the USB key died at the same time as the computer.
                                        Just the lights power and beep when it turns off
                                        for beep codes I use an app on my phone named Lenovo PC Diagnostic. try it, maybe you figure out what hardware problem is.
                                        >>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                        X