Pls for bio ASUS A571G (FX571GT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls for bio ASUS A571G (FX571GT)

Hello, guys i need a bios bin file for my laptop...i downloaded from asus site 306 and 307 versions, i write the chip (GD25q128) but the laptop did not start(boot) with none..(original was 306 version)......i have rename from .306 or .307 to .bin......the size are the same like the original bin...i mention that i've put a admin password in bios and forgot it..... thanks in advance...the bin is from asus with modifyed name to bin.
    Attached Files

Re: Pls for bio ASUS A571G (FX571GT)

The file from asus has a 2KB CAP header that needs removing. Use UEFITool to remove it.Open the bios with UEFITool,select - Extract Body,that will remove the header. The bios size will be 16,384KB. Post your original bios backup if you have one,it has your DMI info, serial number etc .
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-24-2020, 06:38 AM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

extracted from asus suport
      Attached Files

Comment

hello ,thanks for response...this is the original bin fo my laptop
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiomfa View Post
          extracted from asus suport
          i write this bin in the chip but nothing, laptop still not booting.

Comment

Hello, good morning everyone, i followed the steps from tutorial on how to fix asus bios https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60659 ,but from my dump that i've posted earlyer i didn't have a header or something like in first photo of the tutorial to extract the header....and the rest of steps...so i am stuck here...and still need a original dump for my laptop, or some ideeas for prepare my self the dump.....thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by sorinede View Post
              hello ,thanks for response...this is the original bin fo my laptop
              How do you read the chip? Your file is incomplete

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiomfa View Post
                How do you read the chip? Your file is incomplete
                Hello, thanks for answer, i am using to read and writing the eeproms with NANO USB PROGRAMMER for some years and it did his job....in this case it said in final Read Succes !...when something wrong said Error...
                Last edited by sorinede; 09-25-2020, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Hello again, finally i've managed to make laptop to work again ,but with a bios from ASUS K571GT but the same mainboard like mine.....after burn the chip with this new bios ,laptop it started ok and saw that bios version was older then mine (v.305)....so i maded a usb stick with v.307 downloaded from ASUS for my laptop ,not for K571GT version, and upgraded to v.307......and for the moment all it is ok....i uploaded the bin , for helping the others......thank you very much to SMDFlea and Claudiomfa users for trying to help me...bye.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bios for Asus from a pay for bios site.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X