Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macbook air a1932 bootlooping after airport control

Hi,

once again I am here with problems with my macbook. After successful repair, when everything was working fine, I took my macbook air to the airport and flight with it in carry-on baggage. Firstly after landing it was working fine, but suddenly it shuted down and started bootlooping to the apple sign. I managed to run it normally throught SMC reset, but problem was going back untill SMC reset stopped working. Now Macbook is bootlooping in normal start, I can't go to recovery, I tried internet recovery, but after fully loaded download bar it switches off.

I have no idea what to do now. NVRAM reset is not helping, battery removal is not helping also.
    I was thinking about new SMC? Or maybe hard disk just end its life...
    Not sure if it is connected somehow with airport control or flight, I know it shouldn't be, but it is what it is...

My motherboard is 820-01521, maybe you will have some idea what to do? I would really appreciate any help, thanks.

Re: Macbook air a1932 bootlooping after airport control

Try a USB media boot to rule out a corrupt OS.

Comment

I tried to do bootable USB with MacOS, but I have only windows, so managed only to do EFI boot from OpenCore, which is seen by macbook as at the picture, but after choosing this boot device it is switching off and going bach to boot loop... Do you have any good advice how to do bootable USB with MacOS on Windows?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Featurea View Post
        I tried to do bootable USB with MacOS, but I have only windows, so managed only to do EFI boot from OpenCore, which is seen by macbook as at the picture, but after choosing this boot device it is switching off and going bach to boot loop... Do you have any good advice how to do bootable USB with MacOS on Windows?
        TransMac is what ive used before.Not sure if there`s any other alternatives
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I tried that too but not sure where to find good dmg file with macOS... can you recommend something?

Comment

Ok, so I managed to do USB installer on other macbook, but it is still bootlooping after trying to boot from USB Any other ideas what should be checked? Now I think this is hardware issue...

Comment

Welp.. X-ray could damage flash memory, but its too rare case. Does it bootloop with ssd removed?

Comment

Try DFU Restore:

https://logi.wiki/index.php/DFU_Mode...roubleshooting

Comment

There is no removable SSD disk, so I can't check that. I also don't have another macbook so DFU Restore is not an option for me also...

Comment

Working...
                  X