Need K55A Bios Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need K55A Bios Dump

please i have a error CRC in winrar trying to descompress this file,please you could send methis file asus new.zip to my email borisyoel@yahoo.es

Comment

Code:
      http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
      Im Back... sort of...

Comment

muito bom amigo

Comment

Hi,

I have a problem... i hope you can help me. I have a k55a motherboard too and it has an incorrect BIOS rom. I try to upgrade, with afudos program, BIOS rom you upload some months ago but program doesn't let me because file size of my BIOS ROM is not the same

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot from Spain!

Comment

Originally posted by davidmonas View Post
            Hi,

I have a problem... i hope you can help me. I have a k55a motherboard too and it has an incorrect BIOS rom. I try to upgrade, with afudos program, BIOS rom you upload some months ago but program doesn't let me because file size of my BIOS ROM is not the same

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot from Spain!
            This is because those files are to be used wit a programmer, and not from Windows.
            if you can run afudos, i assume that your pc is working, in this case download the correct bios for your model from asus website and flash from there.
            Or, desolder bios chip from mobo, put in bios programmer, erase and flash, then solder it back to mobo.

Comment

works man , a lot of 10x

Comment

Hi,

I have the same problem that Simpletek, when I programed the BIOS with the x55a.zip and k55vd.zip files I had the same problem of the fan at the maximun speed all time.

When I programed with the "asus new.zip" file the fan runs correctly, but the laptop takes about 20 seconds to start since you hit the button, which did not happen before.

My laptop is the A55A and the Motherboard is K55VD rev 3.1 integrated video.

Any idea?
                Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=ala_borbe;528372] Thanks man it works

Comment

Originally posted by ala_borbe View Post
                    both should work... any way, backup your old bios
                    thanks bro

Comment

ok, this one?
                      Thank you man, worked perfectly!

Comment

thank you very much
                        100% working bios
                        Last edited by sc-tamra; 02-23-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

ok, this one?
                          Flashed "asus new" on an Asus X55A. Everything went good.
                          Thanks!
                          Of course, now the bios believes that it is a k55, but it's ok. I think they are essentially the same machine, just with an unlocked chipset on the k55.

If someone, like me, is using a cheap CH341A programmer with clips to flash, be aware that you might want to cover with electrical tape pin 8 of the bios chip to ensure that it is properly recognized by the program (it has to do with the voltage supply to the chip)

Comment

Originally posted by io00 View Post
                            Flashed "asus new" on an Asus X55A. Everything went good.
                            Thanks!
                            Of course, now the bios believes that it is a k55, but it's ok. I think they are essentially the same machine, just with an unlocked chipset on the k55.

If someone, like me, is using a cheap CH341A programmer with clips to flash, be aware that you might want to cover with electrical tape pin 8 of the bios chip to ensure that it is properly recognized by the program (it has to do with the voltage supply to the chip)
                            Well, maybe I spoke too soon... i have no longer access to the usb ports... any suggestion for my x55a?

Comment

Originally posted by io00 View Post
                              Well, maybe I spoke too soon... i have no longer access to the usb ports... any suggestion for my x55a?
                              if someone else finds himself in the same situation, try to search "Asus F55A MB X55A REV-2.1" on google to retrieve the correct .bin file for the laptop. Then flash, update to version 417 using the cap file from asus and save a working dump to keep in case of further problems

Comment

grazie a tutti bios ok funziona su asus x55a con mainboard x55a rev 2.0 un saluto al forum

Comment

ok, this one?
                                  thanks BRO

Comment

Re: Need K55A Bios Dump Repair

hello.. can anybody here help me fix my laptop BIOS?
                                    i will attached here my original bios which i copied from the chip in the motherboard. My motherboard problem is that the fan spins fast then slow then fast then slow. It's doing these for a few minutes then it will restart again and again doing the same thing after restart.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sirangkap View Post
                                      hello.. Can anybody here help me fix my laptop bios?
                                      I will attached here my original bios which i copied from the chip in the motherboard. My motherboard problem is that the fan spins fast then slow then fast then slow. It's doing these for a few minutes then it will restart again and again doing the same thing after restart.
                                      try
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                                        try
                                        Thank you so much sir for quick response. I will try it and let you know if it will fix the problem.

Update;
                                        After programming it to the bios chip,now the display is blank. Then after a minute the laptop shuts down. And the fan spins just like before. Any other solution sir?
                                        Last edited by SirangKap; 01-08-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirangKap View Post
                                          hello.. can anybody here help me fix my laptop BIOS?
                                          i will attached here my original bios which i copied from the chip in the motherboard. My motherboard problem is that the fan spins fast then slow then fast then slow. It's doing these for a few minutes then it will restart again and again doing the same thing after restart.
                                          the posted bios is longer..be careful when writing and reading..try..if it doesn't work, post pictures with the stickers on the motherboard (white or green) ..
                                          Attached Files
                                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X