Need toshiba satellite L870 (PSKFNE) bios bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need toshiba satellite L870 (PSKFNE) bios bin

HELLO EVERYBODY, SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME toshiba satellite L870 (PSKFNE) BIOS BIN FILE ?
    THANK YOU

Re: Need toshiba satellite L870 (PSKFNE) bios bin

Originally posted by onecarlos View Post
    HELLO EVERYBODY, SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME toshiba satellite L870 (PSKFNE) BIOS BIN FILE ?
    THANK YOU
    tested one
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much. It work fine

Comment

Hello! I know the post is very old but I need a dump of both bios chips: W25Q32 and W25Q16. You just put dump of 25Q16 I think but I need the other one too.
        I tried to write the .FD files from the bios update downloaded from the official site but something is wrong. The LEDs blink and that's it. I think that the .FD files are not extracted correctly.
        Can you help me? Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by panaitepaul View Post
          Hello! I know the post is very old but I need a dump of both bios chips: W25Q32 and W25Q16. You just put dump of 25Q16 I think but I need the other one too.
          I tried to write the .FD files from the bios update downloaded from the official site but something is wrong. The LEDs blink and that's it. I think that the .FD files are not extracted correctly.
          Can you help me? Thank you in advance!
          post the full name and model of the laprop and the backup of the bios.
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

First of all, thanks for the quick response.
            The laptop is the one in the title of the topic: Toshiba Satellite L870-196 Part NO PSKFNE-05S00JCE, with the motherboard tmt YA-4A 1 94V-0 E114139.
            I only have backup for W25Q32BVSIG because the other backup was lost from a faulty stick. He is attached. The backup was done without removing the chip from the motherboard and I don't trust it. My mistake ...
            I downloaded the BIOS from https://emea.dynabook.com/support/drivers/laptops/. I unzipped bios-20140120161444.zip and ran the obtained executable that created on c: the UBIOS folder from which I unzipped the F.exe file with 7zip and I obtained the F_ME_FW.FD 1524KB and F680.FD 4096KB files that I wrote with the RT809H programmer in the 2 chips but the laptop does not start.
            I tried to extract F8.exe but the resulting files are not the correct size.
            Can you help me? Am I wrong? Do the 2 files obtained have to be modified somehow before they are written to the BIOS chips?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by panaitepaul; 03-02-2021, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panaitepaul View Post
              First of all, thanks for the quick response.
              The laptop is the one in the title of the topic: Toshiba Satellite L870-196 Part NO PSKFNE-05S00JCE, with the motherboard tmt YA-4A 1 94V-0 E114139.
              I only have backup for W25Q32BVSIG because the other backup was lost from a faulty stick. He is attached. The backup was done without removing the chip from the motherboard and I don't trust it. My mistake ...
              I downloaded the BIOS from https://emea.dynabook.com/support/drivers/laptops/. I unzipped bios-20140120161444.zip and ran the obtained executable that created on c: the UBIOS folder from which I unzipped the F.exe file with 7zip and I obtained the F_ME_FW.FD 1524KB and F680.FD 4096KB files that I wrote with the RT809H programmer in the 2 chips but the laptop does not start.
              I tried to extract F8.exe but the resulting files are not the correct size.
              Can you help me? Am I wrong? Do the 2 files obtained have to be modified somehow before they are written to the BIOS chips?
              try..
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

The bios you sent me is good. Only I got to other issues now. Video card is defective. Stripes, dots, etc. can be seen on the screen. I'm abandoning the repair because I don't have the right tools for reballing. Only with hot air station ...
                Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                X