Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for bios Aspire 5750G

Hello,
    I have laptop Aspire 5750G with motherboard LA-6901P. Laptop has got I5-2410M and Nvidia GT540M. I found bios dumps on forum and in the Internet, but my laptop turns off after 30minutes on this dumps (on original no screen).
    Has anyone got BIOS working with this GPU and CPU (sandy bridge)?

Re: Looking for bios Aspire 5750G

post your oroginal bios backup
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      post your oroginal bios backup
      Here it is. Maybe it is RegionME problem? I copied it to another bioses but still turns off after 30minutes, so meabye it is to co ME clean?
      Model of my laptop is Aspire5750G-2414G64Mnkk
      Attached Files
      Last edited by maciek1221; 03-04-2021, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Your backup is corrupt,what programmer are you using.

The full bios is available from acer support https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/conten...oduct/3475?b=1 ,choose 1.21 ,extract and look in DOS folder .
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

TL866CS. Just program it with dump from official site? What about MERegion?

Comment

Originally posted by maciek1221 View Post
            TL866CS. Just program it with dump from official site? What about MERegion?
            Yes just program the P5WE0121.bin virgin bios. A virgin bios always has clean ME FW . If it still shuts down after 30 mins the problem is 100% not with the bios

Comment

Working...
            X