THANKS SMDFlea

Comment

Re: hp 15-an050nr bios

thanks brother for this bios
      it's work in my motherboard

Comment

Originally posted by Duvelhedz View Post
        Here is a DAOAX2MB6F0 dump which I have set a new Intel ME section. Flash and go. BIOS is in chinese. Just change the language in the BIOS settings. I could not find a recent enough version of the DMI tool to set the serial. This BIOS has a serial number on it.
        thanks functions with Hp edition star wars
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-10-2021, 06:44 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

HELLO. I need biosa for HP DAX1BDMB6F0 rev f HP 15-ab214nt laptop. I tried the above bios but it just turns on and turns on the power light. It repeats once in 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Enes4545 View Post
            HELLO. I need biosa for HP DAX1BDMB6F0 rev f HP 15-ab214nt laptop. I tried the above bios but it just turns on and turns on the power light. It repeats once in 5 seconds.
            make a new thread, with the name and model of the laptop, the model of the motherboard, and post the backup of the bios.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Here is a DAOAX2MB6F0 dump which I have set a new Intel ME section. Flash and go. BIOS is in chinese. Just change the language in the BIOS settings. I could not find a recent enough version of the DMI tool to set the serial. This BIOS has a serial number on it.
              Thank you very much, it is the only one that worked. A big greeting from Argentina

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by duvelhedz View Post
                  here is a daoax2mb6f0 dump which i have set a new intel me section. Flash and go. Bios is in chinese. Just change the language in the bios settings. I could not find a recent enough version of the dmi tool to set the serial. This bios has a serial number on it.
                  goods na goods

Comment

Hello
                    Please help me
                    clean me
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jorgemfcardoso View Post
                      Hello
                      Please help me
                      clean me
                      Read the rules before posting:
                      RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                      Add full model name, serial number, issue description, original bios backup - not this file made five years ago and found somewhere in the web.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Working...
                      X