Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOGA 910 NM-A901 Schematic Request

Hello, new member here. please be kind

Basically i have dead yoga 910 no power wouldnt boot ....
    i need schematic to troubleshoot and to know what ic replacement should be purchased..

if anyone out there have the schematic, and willing to share it here,
    I would appreciate it very much... thanks....

Re: YOGA 910 NM-A901 Schematic Request

Attached Files
    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

wow ! i didnt expect reply this fast... thank you so much !!..

Comment

Does anyone got a board view file?

Comment

from another post on the forum :
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86099

Comment

Hello everyone,
            I hope I act in order with the guidelines here

I'm looking for the schematic of the right IO Panel of the Yoga 910 with the part number being NS-A902 for the following reason:

I've got a defective Yoga 910 which I purchased cheaply and which supposedly only had a defective audio and USB-A Port. The Laptop internally is split in a left IO-Board with the charging connector, the mainboard itself and the right IO-Board with the USB-A Port and the Audio Plug.

I figured I would just replace the right IO-Panel once I got the laptop. Since on receiving the laptop it wouldn't power on though, I did the usual - unplugging the battery, trying out different things and troubleshoot.
            Result:
            With the battery plugged in, no element of the right IO-Panel ever works, not even the power button. If the battery is unplugged, the power button and the usb port works as it should, even though the audio still remains off. If the battery is reinserted, the laptop powers up upon plugging in the charger and it remains on even if the charger is removed. So I believe that the battery is fine.
            I probed most of the voltages on the motherboard and some on the right IO-Panel with the help of the provided schematic already but couldn't fully understand the reason for the defect.
            My theory is that either some voltage is not provided or an enable signal is not reaching some IC.
            If someone could therefore provide me with the schematic of the right IO-Board it would be greatly appreciated. Any tips are welcomed as well.

Have a good day
            Sepp

Comment

Hi,
              I'm also looking for schematics of the left IO board, NS-A901 because two USB-C solder pads are ripped off.

Thanks in advance!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by seppde View Post
                Hello everyone,
                I hope I act in order with the guidelines here

I'm looking for the schematic of the right IO Panel of the Yoga 910 with the part number being NS-A902 for the following reason:

I've got a defective Yoga 910 which I purchased cheaply and which supposedly only had a defective audio and USB-A Port. The Laptop internally is split in a left IO-Board with the charging connector, the mainboard itself and the right IO-Board with the USB-A Port and the Audio Plug.

I figured I would just replace the right IO-Panel once I got the laptop. Since on receiving the laptop it wouldn't power on though, I did the usual - unplugging the battery, trying out different things and troubleshoot.
                Result:
                With the battery plugged in, no element of the right IO-Panel ever works, not even the power button. If the battery is unplugged, the power button and the usb port works as it should, even though the audio still remains off. If the battery is reinserted, the laptop powers up upon plugging in the charger and it remains on even if the charger is removed. So I believe that the battery is fine.
                I probed most of the voltages on the motherboard and some on the right IO-Panel with the help of the provided schematic already but couldn't fully understand the reason for the defect.
                My theory is that either some voltage is not provided or an enable signal is not reaching some IC.
                If someone could therefore provide me with the schematic of the right IO-Board it would be greatly appreciated. Any tips are welcomed as well.

Have a good day
                Sepp

There you go brother, full set. rio, lio mb and tvw
                use boardviewer last version to open tvw
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by REpairAT View Post
                  Hi,
                  I'm also looking for schematics of the left IO board, NS-A901 because two USB-C solder pads are ripped off.

Thanks in advance!
                  just uploaded it, check it out

Comment

Working...
                  X