• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi im also new here

Hope to learn and contribute to forum

Comment

Hi. My name is David and I live in CT. Thank you for adding me as a member.

Comment

Hello all, my name is Nick and I live in MN. I am an electrical engineer (so my wife assumes I can just fix any electronic thing by looking at it) looking to learn from and contribute to the forum. I found the site while attempting to repair a TV I have that has gone belly up and it appears that there is a vast depth of knowledge here!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Ronnie from Philippines. I want to know more about repairing and I'm happy to be part of this forum... Thank you for the knowledge you share to us...

Comment

Hello guys, I am Jason from Australia, I have found many useful information on this site. I am by no means and have a lot to learn still. I wish to contribute back by making an account, cheers

Comment

Hello! I'm Chuck from Ky, I stumbled across this site while researching my laptop issue and after reading many threads about successful troubleshooting, I'm motivated to learn the ins\outs of device repair from a hardware standpoint.

Comment

Hello guys,
                I'm new to this site, and I'm here to learn more about repair and share that I have learn before if it's needed

Comment

Hi Im from New Zealand I like to get free stuff to help me repair electronics and try not to blow things up

Comment

nice good site to learn

Comment

Hello everybody... This forum seems awesome. However, I see posts are very old. Are you guys still active? Can I post a question? Please let me know.
                      Thank you and have a great day!

Comment

Hello hello. Im just trying to get help with this new found hobby of mine, trying to navigate this world of components. Also looking to get help with my Samsung monitor.

Comment

Hello,my name is CArlo, cca for the friend.I'm pleased to join this fantastic community

Comment

Hi all, I hit on this forum looking for information on fixing a 15″ Retina MacBook Pro 2015 with liquid damage, power issues and no temp sensor readouts. Let’s see how far I get!

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello everyone. Looking forward to trading dialogue about computer repairs and sharing ideas on how to better find solutions to everyday computer related issues.

Comment

Good day all.
                                  Thank you for having me.

sobstory

Comment

Hello to every one on this nice forum

Comment

Hello everyone I am so nico 40 years old and in daily life I work for a large computer manufacturer, in my spare time I play a lot with bios unlocks, so if you need help don't hesitate!

Comment

hello. I'm here because I need info to fix my macbook 12 which has suffered liquid damage: the macbook still powered (before the battery run out of juice) but it doesn't recognize usb-c keys anymore neither power supply. After not being able to charge for 24 hour it worked fine for a day but after that it refused every usb plug (key and power supply).
                                        Now the battery run out of juice and it doesn't switch on anymore.

I suspect an issue on the logic board with either a fuse protecting the usb-c controller, either the usb-c controller itself.

Considering the price Apple ask to repair it, I will attempt to fix it myself. I will start by cleaning it and, if it doesn't work, will try to find the defective component and replace it.

Comment

oh my this is an old thread..... hi every one

Comment

Working...
                                          X