This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi I'm Harrison. I'm trying to fix ASUS x200ca boot problem. Hope I can solve the form this forum!

Comment

Hi all,

In two words, I've been writing software for most of my professional life and hardware used to be someone else's problem, until I discovered that if you are not interested in hardware, you will have to pay someone who is.

Over time the main motivation became the fact that most things CAN be fixed and that it was fundamently wrong to throw things out without at least not finding out what was wrong with it.

That's how I ended up here.

I am trying to resuscitate a Samsung plasma and thanks to a few treads on this forum, I am on the right track - I think.

Lanno

Comment

Greetings,

I hail from Seattle Washington, work in the tech industry and I'm looking at dipping my toes into the world of pcbs and soldering etc. Mainly cause I've seen so many instances of broken TVs/monitors on account of the capacitors being bad. Why does samsung use such garbage parts?! Lol

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello guys... so let's start with a thank you for allowing even non professionists to confront themselves with anyone who is more extpert then them.

I am a 19 years old boy from italy and i recently started to interest into reparing the old tv that i have near me.
              I have seen this forum as the perfect place to start this new exiting adventure.

Comment

hi
                my name is Aref and I am from Iran.

Comment

Re: Hello all. My name is Vitaliy

I am from Australia. I just recently started doing computer repair, this is my hobby. Thanks everyone for the information provided on this site.

Comment

Hello from Croatia.

Just started doing laptop and mobile phone pcb repairs. Love electronics so here i am.

Comment

Hi, i'm Tony Tomasso. from Argentina, 32 years old. as per english is not my mother language I'll apologize in advance for any grammar error.
                      i have a lot of tools for repairing micro electronic devices..
                      its a pleasure to be part of this community

Comment

Hello everyone.
                        I'm a romanian living and working in UK. I'm trying to be productive during the lockdown so I started to learn about repairing apple products and electronics in general.

Comment

Hi everyone! Trying to get into board-level repair, this seems like a wonderful community.

Comment

Hello, here see if I can fix a TV. From Canada.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Holland and always trying help and to repair stuff that friends and family otherwise would throw away. Often that has succes, but it always can be better.

Comment

Hello, good morning to all the members of this community, my name is Daadyf, I live in Cuba and I am an electronics technician for more than 20 years and right now I only dedicate myself to the repair of Led and LCD televisions. Greetings and my respects to all.

Comment

Hi, I'm Steve living in Sweden, but originally from UK. I hate to throw out stuff that could be fixed. It just seems such a waste. I hope this forum can give me some good advice on typical faults and how to troubleshoot. Thanks!

Comment

Hey Guys, I am michael from germany.

I am really interested in fixing electronics. To get some experience, with the tools like hot air gun etc I always buy some broken laptops or something to test it out. Sometimes the faults can be hairpulling....

My gaming-mainboard for example it just suddenly died. and with my grown experience I looked for the fault on it. But sometimes you can't fix it... The was an short between inner layers... Even when I removed the southbridge chip, there was still nearly everything shorted.

I think that I can find some very usefull information for my stuff and of course, I can help somebody too

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Carlos Rodriguez, I am a Systems Engineer, and I am starting to repair laptops. I have been doing technical support for PCs and laptops for more than 25 years, or any computer item. Now I am going into laptop motherboard repair. Little by little I have been saving and buying some equipment such as tester, soldering iron, flux, etc etc. I hope to help me with this great page and also contribute to the entire Badcaps community. Thank you.

Carlos

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Sam. I am a mechanical engineer and my background with circuits and motherboards is very little. I recently discovered that my 802-2936-B logic board may be faulty as I am no longer able to power on. I am here to see if I can gain the knowledge necessary to fix my logic board. Any assistance in jumping into this endeavor would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by suzukisam View Post
                                          Hello everyone. My name is Sam. I am a mechanical engineer and my background with circuits and motherboards is very little. I recently discovered that my 802-2936-B logic board may be faulty as I am no longer able to power on. I am here to see if I can gain the knowledge necessary to fix my logic board. Any assistance in jumping into this endeavor would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
                                          820-2936-b*

Comment

Working...
                                          X