This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, mexican student here, interested in learning how to repair and upgrade my computer

Comment

Hi all, I'm Diomoid! I found this site like many due to the impressive collection of smart people here, and hope to fix my Panasonic plasma tv. I am a software engineer (ew, coding?!?! ) and enjoy fixing things, although my hardware repair skills have not been used (but hope to learn!). Good to see cool places like this with deep knowledge transfer!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hello I am okocim3. Looking for some one who has schematic of Motor Control Unit board from Kenmore washing machine. P/N AA22340 Kenmore Elite 110.45862400.on my board there is couple burnt components,I need to know the values.

Comment

Hello, I have come here trying to repair my laptop, from now on I will look here when I need something related to electronics.

Comment

Привет всем!
              Искал дампы на материнку и меня поиски привели сюда...
              Хороший форум.

Comment

Hi, I arrived at this phorum hoping to repair my desktop cause it's almost impossible to source replacement boards (due to the sars-cov-2 related disruption I understand).

Comment

Hi all,
                  Im glad to be part od this awesome community.

Comment

Hi everybody,

Started in as a technician, maintaining equipment for 8 years at several companies.
                    I love tinkering with anything electronic. Mainly the hardware side. Although I know that I am not good at it, but I will try to learn from you guys.

Other than that, I'm just an ordinary guy in his thirties with too many ideas and not enough money.

Comment

Thanks for letting me in, more into old computers and consloes than the new stuff, hopefully get some info about repairing older stuff, thanks.

Comment

Hello Guys, I'm from Argentina. Landed here looking for answers for those damned blue/purple patches on TV Screens!

Great to see this forum alive after so many years, congrats team!

Comment

My name is Alfredo Vargas. I live in Costa Rica.
                          Very glad to have found your tech corner.
                          Electronics have seduced me since childhood.
                          Willing to share knowledge.

Comment

Hello from Estonia!
                            I have a unhealthy habit of buying cheap dead sh*t and fixing them.

Looking forward to share knowledge and get some answers for questions that Google will not answer.

Comment

Hello,everyone

Comment

Hello I am new to the Forum.

Comment

i just want to learn more about this stuff

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Hungary, glad to be a member of this community! I think I can find the info needed to repair some old stuff around here.

Comment

Hello Everyone, My name Malik. From Muscat. I would like to sharing Amusement, Redemption game and all kinds of monitor.
                                      Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Johann 30 years old and come from Germany, I'm looking for a certain component that is on a moinboard. The forum here was recommended to me and I'm also happy to see you.

Comment

Hello, my name is Enrique and although I have been registered for a long time, I have never written and I would like to greet you and I hope to help as much as I can.

Since I was very young I like electronics and little by little I was learning on my own and well I continue to learn over time and practice.

Greetings to all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X